Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2017, 02:43 PM
Admin

All alone on Christmas day, eh Zero? Just think. you could've bought yourself a golf club membership down in Palm Beach for a piddlin' $200k and spent the day listening to Deadbeat Donnie piss and moan about Haitians and Nigerians.

Sad...
Old 12-25-2017, 03:06 PM

Cheer up Zero. I hear your KKK pals are having a circle jerk tonight. Go get in on the action! I’m sure a pathetic loser like you can’t do any better...
Old 12-25-2017, 05:50 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Poor old Chicks. Maybe some remedial education and she/he can learn to make a coherent thought rather than link incessantly to whatever left wing site caters to morons.
Oooo. A pure insult post! Imagine the shock to us poor snowflakes. We...we're MELTING!
Old 12-25-2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Oooo. A pure insult post! Imagine the shock to us poor snowflakes. We...we're MELTING!
Just obvious. Neither her nor Bob ever make a post in their own words other than snippy one liners. They are simply incapable of it.

Luckily they can copy and link.

Bob should be happy. He was indisputably the dumbest person on this forum.

Chicks edged him out.
Old 12-25-2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Just obvious. Neither her nor Bob ever make a post in their own words other than snippy one liners. They are simply incapable of it.

Chicks edged him out.
Let's see. You are a broke, pathetic, bigoted loser, apparently living on the dole, who believes every lie Donny tells you. I am an educated, inveterate reader, have never been unemployed in my life, with a net worth in the top decile of the US. Who's the dumbest person here, again? You make Whell look brilliant, lol.
Old 12-25-2017, 08:44 PM
Admin

Quote:

Chicks edged him out.
Oh my stars. Meow!

Last edited by bobabode; 12-26-2017 at 10:57 PM.
Old 12-26-2017, 12:18 AM
Admin

"Utah's largest newspaper slammed Sen. Orrin Hatch (Utah) in a Christmas Day editorial on Monday while calling on the senior GOP senator to retire.
The Salt Lake Tribune’s editorial board named Hatch their 2017 “Utahn of the Year,” a designation the paper says is given to someone who has “had the biggest impact. For good or for ill.”

The newspaper said Hatch earned the title based on “his utter lack of integrity that rises from his unquenchable thirst for power.”
“It would be good for Utah if Hatch, having finally caught the Great White Whale of tax reform, were to call it a career,” the Tribune's editorial board wrote. “If he doesn’t, the voters should end it for him.”

The Tribune went after Hatch for his involvement in President Trump’s decision earlier this year to shrink two national monuments in the state, saying there was “no constitutional, legal or environmental logic" behind the move.
“To all appearances — appearances promoted by Hatch — this anti-environmental, anti-Native American and, yes, anti-business decommissioning of national monuments was basically a political favor the White House did for Hatch,” the editorial states. The Hill

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...ring-editorial

From those hardcore commies at The Hill

Last edited by bobabode; 12-26-2017 at 12:20 AM.
Old 12-26-2017, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
"Utah's largest newspaper slammed Sen. Orrin Hatch (Utah) in a Christmas Day editorial on Monday while calling on the senior GOP senator to retire.
The Salt Lake Tribune’s editorial board named Hatch their 2017 “Utahn of the Year,” a designation the paper says is given to someone who has “had the biggest impact. For good or for ill.”

The newspaper said Hatch earned the title based on “his utter lack of integrity that rises from his unquenchable thirst for power.”
“It would be good for Utah if Hatch, having finally caught the Great White Whale of tax reform, were to call it a career,” the Tribune's editorial board wrote. “If he doesn’t, the voters should end it for him.”

The Tribune went after Hatch for his involvement in President Trump’s decision earlier this year to shrink two national monuments in the state, saying there was “no constitutional, legal or environmental logic" behind the move.
“To all appearances — appearances promoted by Hatch — this anti-environmental, anti-Native American and, yes, anti-business decommissioning of national monuments was basically a political favor the White House did for Hatch,” the editorial states. The Hill

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...ring-editorial

From those hardcore commies at The Hill
And , another copy from Bob with one 7 of his own words. Better than usual I suppose.
Old 12-26-2017, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Let's see. You are a broke, pathetic, bigoted loser, apparently living on the dole, who believes every lie Donny tells you. I am an educated, inveterate reader, have never been unemployed in my life, with a net worth in the top decile of the US. Who's the dumbest person here, again? You make Whell look brilliant, lol.
You can say you have more money than Bill Gates on the internet, or you are more educated than Stephen Hawking .

I believe you.
Old 12-26-2017, 01:12 PM

Quote:
You can say you have more money than Bill Gates on the internet, or you are more educated than Stephen Hawking .

I believe you.
You seem to believe every one of Donny’s 5.5 lies/day. You’re quite gullible.