Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2023, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Call me names if it makes you feel better, but my question still remains. Why should American tax payers fund Israeli attacks on Hamas terrorists and Gaza civilians to the tune of $14 Billion? Let Israel pay its own way since I do not see either the need nor a return for the $14B of our tax payer money. Besides this will encourage the Sheiks and Mullahs to escalate the current crisis.
Oh..now he's a fucking victim...qwitcher fucking sniveling. Either that or take back your Jew bashing bigot bullshit about the "targeting" of Palestinian civilians. Just admit your bigotry got the better of you and it won't happen again. That or...

...remain the Jew bashing anti-Semite you are, because you outed your fucking self.

Or tell ya what...now that I have the scoop on you...I don't give a shit what you say.

Hamas is responsible for the deaths of Palestinian civilians...either as casualties in an airstrike on a rocket launcher installation purposefully set up by Hamas in the parking lot of an apartment complex, school, mosque, or hospital...or murdered directly by Hamas for buying the wrong car from the wrong guy in the neighborhood.

Israelis just want to be left the fuck alone. The day of the last rocket attack, mortar attack, or ground attack on Israeli civilians will be the last day any Palestinian civilians are killed in an Israeli retaliatory air strike on a Hamas war installation. The day Israel knows that weapons of terror are not going to be shipped to Hamas by the Iranians or the Russians is the day the joint Israel/Egypt blockade will be over.

And you fucking know it. Everybody on this forum knows it.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 11-05-2023 at 11:14 AM.