Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-06-2023, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Have you ever considered that outside of the wingnut echo chamber where you get your "news," nobody gives a shit about the indiscretions of Biden's wayward son?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-hunter-biden/
I'm sure you and your fellow travelers care to the extent that you need to deflect and distract.

No one cares what President's family does? Then why did you get all charged up about the activites of Jared Kushner?
Old 08-06-2023, 08:35 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I'm sure you and your fellow travelers care to the extent that you need to deflect and distract.

No one cares what President's family does? Then why did you get all charged up about the activites of Jared Kushner?
Because he and his wife served in official positions in the Trump White House. If you recall, he was the point man for the US-Mexico border wall, ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, solving the opioid crisis, managing the nation’s medical stockpile amid the coronavirus crisis, overhauling the Republican Party platform, and providing cover for Khashoggi's murderer among other things.

Are you really this stupid? Hunter has exactly zero role in the Biden administration while Jared was the most important person in Trump's White House other than the Orange Shitgibbon himself.

As for us deflecting and distracting from Hunter's criminality, that's utter bullshit. I (and others) have said that we don't give a shit one way or the other about Hunter's investigation and prosecution by the US Attorney in Delaware. What we object to is the GOP concocting a false conspiracy to cover for Dear Leader's rampant criminality.
Old 08-06-2023, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Because he and his wife served in official positions in the Trump White House. If you recall, he was the point man for the US-Mexico border wall, ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, solving the opioid crisis, managing the nation’s medical stockpile amid the coronavirus crisis, overhauling the Republican Party platform, and providing cover for Khashoggi's murderer among other things.

Are you really this stupid? Hunter has exactly zero role in the Biden administration while Jared was the most important person in Trump's White House other than the Orange Shitgibbon himself.
Are you really this stupid? Biden, the elder, has been making money using his political connections for years and years. This is nothing new. The fact that Hunter has never served "politcally" under Joe is irrelevant. The fact that Joe Biden has been doing this kind of crap for years and made the decision to bring his son in on the caper is what is relevant.

Check this out from The Nation. It lays out how long the Biden family has been at it, often risking taxpayer money to back their ventures. And when those ventures failed, the taxpayer got stuck.

When other Biden-related investments turned sour, Chinese investors were ready to help. In 2009, Joe Biden announced more than $500 million in Energy Department financing and $21.5 million from the state of Delaware for a California start-up, Fisker Automotive (which at the time was backed by future Biden donor John Doerr’s venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins), so it could manufacture electric cars at a factory 3,000 miles from its headquarters—and just five miles from Biden’s Greenville home. Addressing more than 1,000 laid-off GM employees at the plant site, Biden presented the funding as payback for years of autoworkers’ union support.

But the Delaware plant never opened. (It has since been leveled to make room for warehouses.) One blow was the 2012 bankruptcy of Fisker’s battery supplier, which was sold at auction to the Wanxiang Group of Shanghai in a deal that required approval from the Obama-Biden administration. Despite borrowing $300 million from the Energy Department, Fisker itself filed for bankruptcy the next year. Wanxiang bought the firm’s remaining assets.

The Fisker fiasco has always been one of my Biden favorites. Here's more detail on it here: https://investigativeresearchcenter....gy-boondoggle/. Hunter was attached to this one too.

You geniuses love to call Trump a grifter. To the extent that the allegation is correct, the Bidens makesTrump look like a rank ametuer in the art of grift.

I'm not exonerating Trump by focusing on Biden. Quite the opposite. If he's found guilty then he'll pay the price for it.

Contrast this with your absolute unwillingness to see your political heros as anything but "the good guys" is nuts. And you're not alone. I still laugh everytime I think of Chicks making the point the "Joe Biden is an honest guy." Either you folks look at Washington DC through rose colored glasses, or your definition of "an honest guy" is defined by the least common denominator among us.
Old 08-06-2023, 09:48 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

FAKE NEWS EXPOSED: A Service of PoliticalChat.com

Quote:
Are you really this stupid? Biden, the elder, has been making money using his political connections for years and years. This is nothing new. The fact that Hunter has never served "politcally" under Joe is irrelevant. The fact that Joe Biden has been doing this kind of crap for years and made the decision to bring his son in on the caper is what is relevant.
For which there is no evidence. When and if Biden is indicted for specific crimes, I'll read the indictment and opine appropriately. Until then, I think it's wise to ignore James Comer and Gym Jordan, both of whom have no interest whatsoever in the actual truth. They're only interested in obfuscation and confusion. To wit, here is Gym Jordan's recent statement on all of Trump's indictments.

Quote:
Check this out from The Nation. It lays out how long the Biden family has been at it, often risking taxpayer money to back their ventures. And when those ventures failed, the taxpayer got stuck.
A MAGAMoron citing The Nation??? The Nation is way too far left for most Democrats and their editor Katrina vanden Heuvel (and her deceased husband) were Putin-huggers of the first order.

Last edited by finnbow; 08-06-2023 at 09:51 AM.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:24 PM

Quote:
For which there is no evidence.
If you pretend hard enough that there's no evidence then I guess you can make that claim.

Quote:
A MAGAMoron citing The Nation??? The Nation is way too far left for most Democrats and their editor Katrina vanden Heuvel (and her deceased husband) were Putin-huggers of the first order.
Yeah, I guess that's a bit shocking for a Demwit. It also, once again, puts the lie to your constant claim that I only get news from Fox. But it also presents additional evidence...oh, but you're ignoring that.

By the way, Putin-hugger Katrina vanden Heuvel's Putin-hugging words grace your favorite newpaper - WaPo - from time to time.
Old 08-06-2023, 01:51 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

FAKE NEWS EXPOSED: A Service of PoliticalChat.com

Quote:
If you pretend hard enough that there's no evidence then I guess you can make that claim.
There is indeed no evidence. There are plenty of lies and innuendo though (the GOP's currency). Get back to me when Joe Biden is indicted.

Quote:
Yeah, I guess that's a bit shocking for a Demwit. It also, once again, puts the lie to your constant claim that I only get news from Fox. But it also presents additional evidence...oh, but you're ignoring that.

By the way, Putin-hugger Katrina vanden Heuvel's Putin-hugging words grace your favorite newpaper - WaPo - from time to time.
As do those of George Will, Marc Thiessen, Henry Olsen and Hugh Hewitt. It just goes to show that the editorial page of the WashPost is not beholden to any political ideology (unlike that of the WSJ, the NYPost or The Nation). She is a guest columnist who has not had a piece in the Post for 8 months, whereas these 4 conservatives (who are paid columnists) appear pretty much every week.

BTW, The Nation is not a source of news. It is a source of far left political commentary. As such, it was a strong supporter of Bernie's 2020 candidacy and an outspoken critic of Biden's. And I don't believe for a minute that you're a regular reader of that lefty rag.

Last edited by finnbow; 08-06-2023 at 02:42 PM.
Old 08-06-2023, 02:33 PM

Quote:
There is indeed no evidence...

THERE IS TOO! - THERE IS TOO! JIM and GYM SAY SO!

Last edited by RickeyM; 08-06-2023 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-06-2023, 02:45 PM

Quote:

BTW, The Nation is not a source of news. It is a source of far left political commentary.
So is Media Matters, but that doesn't stop you from quoting from there.
Old 08-06-2023, 02:58 PM

Quote:
The fact that Joe Biden has been doing this kind of crap for years and made the decision to bring his son in on the caper is what is relevant.
If there are facts, the should have been indictments, trials or at the very least an expose like the NYT expose of Trump that I linked, a crook.

Trump OTOH,

Trump charity, slush fund, shut down. For that matter that family of crooks cannot even be part of any charity.

Financial fraud with his company, NY state, 34 indictments
Steal classified documents, 37 indictments.
Insurrection, 4 indictments.
Election fraud, GA indictments forthcoming.

Let me ask you this, disregarding these indictments for a moment, why does your party wholeheartedly support him for the 2024 nomination since he was convicted of sexual assault (rape in my mind)? A crook, an adulterer and a philanderer who writes with a Sharpie with a mental age of 2, how is he even fit for office?

And you guys are dumb enough to harp on Biden being senile while he has been showing up the GOP as inept and corrupt every day since he became president.
Old 08-06-2023, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post

Trump OTOH,
Changing the topic as usual...