Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-11-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
^^^ declaration of war from a Trumpinazi. They are going to try to win by force and establish Trump as dictator if they can. The first Battle of Washington will be between all of them that show up there, and 6000 National Guards and other Federal and DC forces. Hopefully, there will be no need for a second.
10,000 NG starting this weekend, from the reporting I've seen. Because of credible threats from the Insane clown and his nazi pals. Disgusting piece of crap he is.
Old 01-11-2021, 01:54 PM

Quote:
^^^ declaration of war from a Trumpinazi. They are going to try to win by force and establish Trump as dictator if they can. The first Battle of Washington will be between all of them that show up there, and 6000 National Guards and other Federal and DC forces. Hopefully, there will be no need for a second.
Nope. Also, the batteries are dead in my crystal ball, so I leave that prediction to you.

But this may help:

The Four Boxes of Liberty, in order:

(1) Soapbox
(2) Ballot Box
(3) Jury Box
(4) Ammo Box
Old 01-11-2021, 01:58 PM

Quote:
"And not to put too fine a point on it: From MY perspective, the best case scenario is that it was stolen. "

Is that why you believe it? Trump actually losing is the worst case scenario, and you can't bear the thought?
Nope. For me, this is not about Trump. I've been on the losing side in lots of elections. You regroup and try next time. This is about a stolen election, in broad daylight. And the MSM complicit, as they were with Russiagate and the impeachment.

I'm fine with Trump losing - in a fair election. My concern is not about who won. It is about the destruction of our election process.
Old 01-11-2021, 02:03 PM

Poor little tRumpkins. It must suck being them these days. Must be worse than finding out there is no Santa Clause.

Last edited by RickeyM; 01-11-2021 at 08:42 PM.
Old 01-11-2021, 02:05 PM

Michael Moore @MMFlint

1. This attack on the Capitol was an Inside Job w/ Republican help.
2. Cops assisted in the attack, as did military.
3. Trump was the ringleader.
4. This attack is not over.
5. Only 400 out of 2,300 Capitol Police were present.
6. White supremacists were everywhere in the mob.

8:46 AM · Jan 10, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

--------

Every last one of them as incredibly stupid as the Insane clown.
Old 01-11-2021, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane View Post
I honestly have no clue what you are talking about with that first sentence. I posted plenty and learned that it is pointless on this particular site. The constant requests after info is given just simply have to be ignored eventually since I'm not seeing good faith. But YMMV.

There are several reasons you don't see me much here. That's one of them. No point in pointless arguments. And the time for talk is really over anyway.

Clearly we simply see it differently. Good luck.

And not to put too fine a point on it: From MY perspective, the best case scenario is that it was stolen.
That's really interesting, because on several occasions I have taken the time to respond in depth to numerous things - usually articles - that you post, in a good faith effort to engage in discussion. And you have never, until now, responded. And I appreciate that you have.

Furthermore, I empathize with your frustration about requests for information if you don't think they are made in good faith. I have encountered that on other sites.

I assure you, however, that I am not making idle inquiry. If this election was fraudulent, or illegal, or corrupted, you can bet your ass I want to know about it. But none of the typically reliable news sources I consult have presented any information or analysis to suggest that levels of voter fraud or other election irregularities were anything but small and typical of the every election. The typically unreliable news sources I consult that have made such claims have presented no evidence. There really does seem to be an echo chamber of allegations without substance.

This is why I am sincerely asking you to help me understand why you think the way you do. What do you know that I don't?
Old 01-11-2021, 02:21 PM

Jennifer Griffin @JenGriffinFNC

15,000 National Guard assigned to guard Inauguration. 10,000 will arrive by Saturday. They will arrive armed and able to defend themselves, officials tell reporters.

12:07 PM · Jan 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

----------

Idiot Trumpkins gonna get themselves shot...
Old 01-11-2021, 02:22 PM
Mutated Member

It is not good for your health reading 50000+ Trump tweets.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg as.jpg (7.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 01-11-2021, 02:39 PM

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

WASHINGTON (AP) -- FBI bulletin warns of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington ahead of Biden inauguration.

12:20 PM · Jan 11, 2021·TweetDeck

----------

Gonna need a couple thousand NG at all the Blue state capitals. Screw the Red states.
Old 01-11-2021, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

WASHINGTON (AP) -- FBI bulletin warns of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington ahead of Biden inauguration.

12:20 PM · Jan 11, 2021·TweetDeck

----------

Gonna need a couple thousand NG at all the Blue state capitals. Screw the Red states.
No, that's crap. Everyone deserves protection under the law. Not to mention that people of all stripes live in every state.