Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-31-2013, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Oh, my problem is not the quality of syntax, but the quality of argument. Attack and denigrate seems to be all he's got.

I read whell's comment as suggesting an upping of the game, content-wise.
sometimes I attack and denigrate. I am not proud of it. But it is in my nature.
As long as I attack on the side of progressivism/ilberalsim everything is A-OK.
I think God approves of this because I get always get these great speaker scores,not to mention the duo quad-core Powermac I found two weeks ago.Sort of of Congregationalist Pre-Destination view of things
Old 10-31-2013, 01:15 PM

As the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was to the financial success of America in the 20th Century, Obamcare of 2013 will be to the well-being of American health in the 21st Century. A new world order as it were.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:41 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
sometimes I attack and denigrate. I am not proud of it. But it is in my nature.
As long as I attack on the side of progressivism/ilberalsim everything is A-OK.
I think God approves of this because I get always get these great speaker scores,not to mention the duo quad-core Powermac I found two weeks ago.Sort of of Congregationalist Pre-Destination view of things
Been known to indulge myself, mainly against highly-deserving poop-throwers. But it isn't really a respectable sport.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Been known to indulge myself, mainly against highly-deserving poop-throwers. But it isn't really a respectable sport.
I may be exaggerating but I sometimes see it as how some others view me.
Sort of like the pyschological concept of how we perceive others to view ourselves...I forget the term.

I think we are meaner to each other here but on the otherhand closer to people than we are on AK....

but poop is thrown here lol
Old 10-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szhs8BjgYH8
Old 10-31-2013, 01:52 PM

I mean I do not agree with Ohbummer

but on the other hand we are all as guilty as he is.....we just via language that is more erudite....probably a reflection of all our college educations......

and some of the guys who did not go to college here are pretty smart and well read, which is pretty awesome.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:51 PM
Resident octogenarian

As you may have noticed I did not bother responding to the little twit. I mainly look in here from time to time to see what the children are up to.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:47 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohbummer View Post
Of course you think it is crazy. You are from Califorskin and have spent all your money and now you need to spend everyone elses. Almost everyone in your state is fiscally irresponsible and think credit is a right.

Maybe Califorskin should secede and become their own country and figure out how to get out of the mess they are in on their own.

MY name is a reflection of the feeling I get from our current head liar of our country.

Haw. Can't answer a simple question can you? What state are you from? What are your sources for these blindingly ignorant and petulant opinions.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:54 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Actually, I have to agree with his "Califorskin" reference. Circumcision rates in CA are among the lowest in the Unites States.
Wanna picture, Whellie? It's long, fat and circumcised.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:59 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
The level of discussion in this forum is generally a few notches above that reflected in the above post. While Cali's financial picture is hardly robust, the same can be said of most other states, including my own (which has been steadily improving under the direction of our Repub governor, by the way ).

So, your post are always welcome. But I'd suggest you "up your game" to a level of discussion that is at once informative and challenging based on facts or substantive opinions rather than ad homs.
Good luck with that endeavor, Mike. This dood sounds like he hangs out at Alex Jones 'Infowars' and Breitbart.turd.