Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-28-2014, 08:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
It's as simple as this;

When I see the folks at, or near the bottom, getting hours (pay) cut to avoid payment of benefits and at the same time, I see the folks they work for making so much money, they can stash billions of it offshore to avoid paying taxes and still live like royalty, here......

I'm thinking someone is full of shit when they cry "oppression". And, NO, it's not the sixty year old woman stocking shelves at Home Depot, or the thirty year old single Mom working two jobs to keep her kids fed..

And, NO, I do not think giving the top 3% another round of tax cuts will fix anything. Just more for them to squirrel away, benefitting none of us.

I don't need your bullshit charts, or your worn out ideology. I see where the money is going. And, it sure as hell isn't ending up in the pockets of anyone who punches a clock.

F**k "Trickle Down", it does not work. It's a lie.

Dave
Trickle Down is just another way of saying Microeconomics you can't avoid that. Without the fat cats you will make nothing. Government does not generate New Money.

What you all fail to recognize is why the money you earn does not cover the cost of living well. Samm and I are both trying to show you but it does not fit the narrative that you all want.

When the government and the banking system hides the loss of the value of the USD, The worker suffers because there wages do not keep up with the cost of living. It's a loose loose when they manipulate Inflation & Interest rates.

The money you earn looses Purchasing Power.
The money you save Looses Purchasing Power and the value is syphoned off by the banks.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:00 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Trickle Down is just another way of saying Microeconomics ...
Oh my. Your idiocy when it comes to the fundamentals of economics knows no bounds.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Oh my. Your idiocy when it comes to the fundamentals of economics knows no bounds.
Don' cry the next time your 401k (201k) loses value overnight.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:34 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Don' cry the next time your 401k (201k) loses value overnight.
I'm very comfortable with my investments, my paid-off house and my generous pension, thanks. My knowledge of economics and investments have paid off very handsomely. How have yours done?
Old 02-28-2014, 09:17 AM

Blue, I am not arguing that trickle down works. That is caused "cronyism" and is a polar opposite of true capitalism.
The whole QE program is to raise the balance sheets of the banks and the lie that has been fed to the people that it is to stimulate the economy is an insult to the peoples intelligence.
Treasury creates bonds out of nothing(monetizes) when they have buyers (a global need for USD's " reserve currency") Emerging markets (developing countries) are dumping their reserves and investors are scattering due to the tapering. It is a catch 22 and they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. They only ones they can get to buy our bonds now is the fed res.
If the "stimulus program" was truly meant to stimulate the economy then the federal reserve would not offer a safe haven to store the money that the fed res. stock holding banks received at 0% interest then can turn around and put it back in the fed. res. at a small but profitable .05%. They would force the banks to loan out the money they are getting for free by making the safe haven a negative interest rate ----.05%.
The government is the puppet of the fed and allows our dollar to be used through cronyism to destroy the savings and PPI (purchasing power) of our dollar to keep the slaves working.
Did you know when you sign a 30 yr mortgage that "money" is created by nothing more than your signature to labor for 30 yrs to repay a debt that never existed outside your signature.

Last edited by Samm; 02-28-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:41 AM

I figure over the last 10 years Im up about 485%. I don't know any managed retirement fund or ETF that can claim that.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm View Post
I figure over the last 10 years Im up about 485%. I don't know any managed retirement fund or ETF that can claim that.
Don't you find it funny there is 5 posters on this site that say there is very smart people here.The only 5 that post here anyway. They all validate there own ego saying each other is smart an correct. You can drop facts in there lap and they refuse to look at it objectively. I can't see that as being intelligent at all, and very ignorant to dismiss information. Not even looking at it and to come to a conclusion or further there learning capacity.

I have never seen such a small minded group of individuals that know everything. PC must be the one stop shop for truth and factual information. We don't need to look any further for the truth Samm it's all here.

All we have to do is ask anything that comes to mine and they will provide the facts and truth.

We found the great Oracle
Old 03-01-2014, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Don't you find it funny there is 5 posters on this site that say there is very smart people here.The only 5 that post here anyway. They all validate there own ego saying each other is smart an correct. You can drop facts in there lap and they refuse to look at it objectively. I can't see that as being intelligent at all, and very ignorant to dismiss information. Not even looking at it and to come to a conclusion or further there learning capacity.

I have never seen such a small minded group of individuals that know everything. PC must be the one stop shop for truth and factual information. We don't need to look any further for the truth Samm it's all here.

All we have to do is ask anything that comes to mine and they will provide the facts and truth.

We found the great Oracle
Oh they are looking. The "view" numbers are there. I'm sure some just don't feel comfortable enough to join in on the conversation. I actually started out trying to help one of them understand what we were talking about but when they weren't able to understand it they resorted to name calling.
What they do doesn't really effect me so I could care less. Ive found a home if for no other reason than it pisses some of them off.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm View Post
Oh they are looking. The "view" numbers are there. I'm sure some just don't feel comfortable enough to join in on the conversation. I actually started out trying to help one of them understand what we were talking about but when they weren't able to understand it they resorted to name calling.
What they do doesn't really effect me so I could care less. Ive found a home if for no other reason than it pisses some of them off.
Thats the MO the trolls calling new members trolls.

Tell me what you think here
http://www.politicalchat.org/showthr...t=6902&page=16

A few pages I was trying to explains facts 16-17. Some of this info goes over there heads then they leave and clam a victory never debating the topic.

Im not learning anything here just beating back bull shit. I'll welcome you Samm to PC.

Last edited by 4-2-7; 03-01-2014 at 02:48 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Thats the MO the trolls calling new members trolls.

Tell me what you think here
http://www.politicalchat.org/showthr...t=6902&page=16

A few pages I was trying to explains facts 16-17. Some of this info goes over there heads then they leave and clam a victory never debating the topic.

Im not learning anything here just beating back bull shit. I'll welcome you Samm to PC.
Thanks 4-2-7.
The derivatives exposure for the big banks was around 170 trillion if I remember when they started crumbling. I think I read they have surpassed the quadrillion mark now. It certainly wont end well.