Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-10-2014, 06:09 PM

Stupidity Prevails!!

I can remember my initial inaugural post here about Solutions.well so far nothing but petty bickering and stupid chit-chat about nothing.I had high hopes of getting with some thinkers and maybe show America something about making things work.but for the most part zilch,nada.there is no logic to it,could be why it is always the same people participating.I know I am no intelectual by a longshot but some of you people have the know how to make a better showing of yourselves.

I mean come in look around read a few posts and sometimes get suckered into a response,but usualy I just scratch my head and say DAMN.Mybe that Guy that left was right in saying there is not much serious discussion here,and what is serious is of a stupid nature.I know how I am thought of and it dont bother me thats just the way I am hardwired and sorry for any inconvienence.And I aint going nowere.so deal with it.

I just want to lay this out I have been thinking on how to present it,but here it is.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Loyal Opposition

I suppose we might be part of the social media. I don't mind some chit chat. I enjoy the friends I have made here. I often learn something, and some of the views expressed here give me food for thought, even when I don't agree.

There are other views expressed that cause me to question the sincerity of the poster, and I don't shy away from raising such questions, but I try to do so without engaging in name calling. But tactics, views, and their expression are, IMHO, fair game for - shall we say - vigorous response. Anyone who came to a website called Political Chat and expected a lovefest should question his or her grip on reality.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 04-10-2014, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
I suppose we might be part of the social media. I don't mind some chit chat. I enjoy the friends I have made here. I often learn something, and some of the views expressed here give me food for thought, even when I don't agree.

There are other views expressed that cause me to question the sincerity of the poster, and I don't shy away from raising such questions, but I try to do so without engaging in name calling. But tactics, views, and their expression are, IMHO, fair game for - shall we say - vigorous response. Anyone who came to a website called Political Chat and expected a lovefest should question his or her grip on reality.

Regards,

D-Ray

thats a good one Lovefest,there are no expectations in life per-say,it is a mix of this and thatwe are all accountable for ourselves by ourselves.when thought goes to screen and the words are therethen the responses will be what they are,Answers abound.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
I can remember my initial inaugural post here about Solutions.well so far nothing but petty bickering and stupid chit-chat about nothing.I had high hopes of getting with some thinkers and maybe show America something about making things work.but for the most part zilch,nada.there is no logic to it,could be why it is always the same people participating.I know I am no intelectual by a longshot but some of you people have the know how to make a better showing of yourselves.

I mean come in look around read a few posts and sometimes get suckered into a response,but usualy I just scratch my head and say DAMN.Mybe that Guy that left was right in saying there is not much serious discussion here,and what is serious is of a stupid nature.I know how I am thought of and it dont bother me thats just the way I am hardwired and sorry for any inconvienence.And I aint going nowere.so deal with it.

I just want to lay this out I have been thinking on how to present it,but here it is.
I agree but I'm not leaving yet either, I know all the threads posted tend to look the same. It doesn't mater what the title of the thread is they all look like a crap fest. I can't make one simple comment without it turning into and defense of my character. Like what the hell does that have to do with the topic lol.

Anyway I see you as a pretty balanced individual, you are needed here and your opinion matters to me. Just like this one and you recognize as I do why there is about 9-10 regular posters here. I brought it up as well with no avail.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:34 PM

It is all good thats how people get conditioned,to be hard and stand firm in their beliefs wich is a good thing,but even the mighty oak has to bend sometime.there is not much I stand for any more other than my home and family everything else seems to have been a lie or is not what it is said to be.My life has devolved to pictures and memories and the care for my family.but that is enough for me .and the social workout I get between Ak and PC.So life is good I have my music my media center ,it aint so bad.

and as far as everyone else performing in a more serious manner that really is no ones call,"it is what it is"
Old 04-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
It is all good thats how people get conditioned,to be hard and stand firm in their beliefs wich is a good thing,but even the mighty oak has to bend sometime.there is not much I stand for any more other than my home and family everything else seems to have been a lie or is not what it is said to be.My life has devolved to pictures and memories and the care for my family.but that is enough for me .and the social workout I get between Ak and PC.So life is good I have my music my media center ,it aint so bad.

and as far as everyone else performing in a more serious manner that really is no ones call,"it is what it is"
That's the saddest truth! what is even sadder is the people are letting it happen and to the point of perpetuating it.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:42 PM

every one has had events in their lives that shape the way they look at the world and that outlook gets burnt in a little too deep sometimes and we forget that not everyone looks at life like that.I know I have some weird points of veiw but I try to put reality before them.some dont and sometimes neither do I.but you take life as it is dealt to you and hopefully prevail in a good way.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:48 PM

There is a reason why they say "mixing politics and religion corrupts both". This is a chat forum and not a serious discussion forum and pretty much any thing goes. I do enjoy the verbal fisticuffs along with discussions without much emotional investment.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
every one has had events in their lives that shape the way they look at the world and that outlook gets burnt in a little too deep sometimes and we forget that not everyone looks at life like that.I know I have some weird points of veiw but I try to put reality before them.some dont and sometimes neither do I.but you take life as it is dealt to you and hopefully prevail in a good way.
It's all about what we do with what we learn. How we can apply it in a positive way in our life.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
There is a reason why they say "mixing politics and religion corrupts both". This is a chat forum and not a serious discussion forum and pretty much any thing goes. I do enjoy the verbal fisticuffs along with discussions without much emotional investment.
And that sums up Icky Banana...