London Callin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=EfK-WX2pa8c
The Clash - I Fought The Law
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=16u0wwCfoJ4
Old 04-15-2014, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I'll take a pass on any music that the draft dodging, pants fulla shit pedophile Teddy Nugent had anything to do with.

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[31][32]llegal hunting charges

In September 2009, Nugent embarked on a hunt near Somerset, El Dorado County, California. He was accompanied by a guide and a cameraman, filming for his Outdoor Channel show "Spirit of the Wild." The video taken appeared in an episode of the show first broadcast on February 9, 2010. California Fish and Game wardens who watched the broadcast noticed that it showed Nugent killing a very young buck which had been attracted by commercial bait. Both the killing of such a young deer and the use of bait are crimes under California state law. On August 13, 2010, he pled no contest in Yuba County to two misdemeanors: illegally baiting a deer, and failing to have a deer tag signed by a government official after a kill. He was fined USD $1,750 by the court and was banned from hunting in California until June 2012. In April 2012 Nugent signed a plea bargaining agreement to plead guilty to two misdemeanors for illegally taking a bear after shooting one earlier at a bait station. He will be fined $10,000, banned from hunting in Alaska and on Federal land for one year and must complete two years on federal probation.[46] Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Nugent
Gee I thought this was a fun thread without agenda driven politics. How about some Music Bobby Boo Boo?
Old 04-15-2014, 08:11 PM
Admin

Furthermore, anyone who listens to that pedophile has more than a few screws loose.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:24 PM
Banned

I don't know if you know of this local SF based band.

The Tubes, They where protesting Excesses in our life.

What do you want from life? (The Tubes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Fgjfi1DU1mQ

Tubes - White Punks On Dope (1977 R0X M1X)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=rs9wuaVV33I
Old 04-15-2014, 08:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Furthermore, anyone who listens to that pedophile has more than a few screws loose.
I have tons of his Vinyl, If you don't like him for all your reasons then I know Im on the right track. Thanks for conformation, I think I'll listen to Stranglehold

Old 04-17-2014, 06:11 PM

The Dave Van Ronk CDs arrived earlier. Thanks for all the help. Everything recommened was good.

Dave Van Ronk is flat out great. He joined Paul Simon, Townes Van Zandt, Gerry Rafferty, Bob Dylan, Steve Earle and John Hiatt in my poets rotation. I really like his voice.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:17 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
The Dave Van Ronk CDs arrived earlier. Thanks for all the help. Everything recommened was good.

Dave Van Ronk is flat out great. He joined Paul Simon, Townes Van Zandt, Gerry Rafferty, Bob Dylan, Steve Earle and John Hiatt in my poets rotation. I really like his voice.
The new Coen Bros. movie, Inside Llewyn Davis, was based loosely on Dave Van Ronk's memoir about the NYC folk scene in the early '60's.

Unfortunately, the movie didn't live up to my expectations as a Coen Brothers and NYC folk scene fan.