Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 06:32 PM
Abby Normal

"I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people" Donald Trump in reference to his supporters.
Old 09-19-2020, 08:06 AM

No Masks For YOU!

Of course the tRumpkins will say it was "the White House" not dear Donny that put the kibosh on distributing free masks to Americans that might have saved lives.
NO MASKS FOR YOU!
Old 09-19-2020, 08:29 AM

Old 09-21-2020, 09:22 AM

Orange Shitstain is a menace to Americans’ health

https://www.sltrib.com/opinion/comme...ulin-trump-is/
Old 09-21-2020, 10:01 AM

Orange Hitler’s gene comments ‘indistinguishable from Nazi rhetoric’, expert on Holocaust says
US president* has long history of praising his own genetic make-up[/B]

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...r-b511858.html

Quote:
Donald Trump’s rhetoric about “good genes” is “indistinguishable from the Nazi rhetoric” during the Second World War, an expert on the Holocaust has said.

The US president* praised the genes of Minnesotans during a campaign rally in the city of Bemidji last week, during which he also derided refugees, gloated about a reporter being shot with a rubber bullet, and praised a general who fought for the Confederacy during the American Civil War.
We've fallen so far under this pig.
Old 09-21-2020, 01:29 PM

Fact check: Orange Shitstain baselessly claims Democratic politicians wrote Ruth Bader Ginsburg's dying wish

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/21/polit...nds/index.html

Quote:
NPR legal affairs correspondent Nina Totenberg, a longtime friend of late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, reported that the justice had dictated the following statement to granddaughter Clara Spera, a lawyer, days before she died on Friday: "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."
Trump suggested on Monday that Democratic politicians are the ones who really wrote Ginsburg's statement.

"I don't know that she said that, or was that written out by Adam Schiff and Schumer and Pelosi. I would be more inclined to the second, OK? That came out of the wind," Trump said. "It sounds so beautiful. But that sounds like a Schumer deal or maybe a Pelosi or shifty Schiff. So that came out of the wind. Let's see. I mean, maybe she did and maybe she didn't."

Facts First: This is a baseless conspiracy theory. There is no evidence at all for Trump's claim that Democratic politicians wrote the statement.

Rep. Adam Schiff, whom Trump disparagingly identified as "shifty Schiff," tweeted a denial of Trump's claim: "Mr. President, this is low. Even for you. No, I didn't write Ruth Bader Ginsburg's dying wish to a nation she served so well, and spent her whole life making a more perfect union. But I am going to fight like hell to make it come true. No confirmation before inauguration."
Donny, you're a disgusting, lying, filthy pig.
Old 09-21-2020, 07:21 PM

https://www.facebook.com/11310825051...8412695653190/
Old 09-21-2020, 09:21 PM

It's going to take generations to repair tRump's damage to America. It might happen sooner if we could just get rid of the Republican party.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:55 PM

Orange Shitstain's campaign blew almost $1 billion, and now it's in deep trouble

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...finance-2020-9

Quote:
Where did all that money go?

Forensic accountants could spend their entire careers trying to figure out how Trump and his campaign spent $1 billion. It's not much of a surprise that so much of the cash disappeared. Trump and his family business are known for both self-enrichment and wasting other people's money. His campaign is incidental to the fundraising.

In addition to vanity ads, it has been widely reported that Parscale controls several limited-liability corporations, or LLCs, into which massive amounts of money have been funneled. Given the (bipartisan) nature of how the Federal Election Commission tracks contributions and expenditures, nothing below a prime vendor is publicly reportable. Once it hit Brad's bank account, the money could have gone anywhere and to anyone.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:31 PM