Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-10-2024, 06:15 PM
Banned

Chances Are, You Are STUPID!

I don't say this to be insulting. I say it because it is factual. There were even a couple of books written on the matter. They are called, "The Book Of General Ignorance: Everything You Think You Know Is Wrong." For example, chances are you believe that we live in a Democracy. But we don't. Our system of government more closely resembles a Plutocracy. Which is rule by the rich. But to put it more precisely, our system of government is actually a Kakistocracy. Which is rule by the incompetent and corrupt.

Obviously, our government is to blame for this. Probably because the stupid are easier to rule. Or to put it more precisely, easier to abuse. To prove my point, I will show you a meme with a quote of something once said by a former director of the CIA named William Casey. And what he says the CIA does is probably with the help of the NSA, FBI and other such agencies. As well as political forums. Here it is.

What, too hard to believe? Well the CIA has a well known history of trying various methods of achieving brainwashing. (And possibly succeeded) But when it comes to achieving mind control over the general population, nothing works better than stupidity. Though there is what I would consider to be a secondary reason for them to do what they do. It is that if the government wants to keep something secret, they also have to keep it secret from the American public. And if our government wants to keep the populations of other countries stupid, they have to keep the American public stupid as well. On this matter, I have some words of wisdom for you by George Bernard Shaw. Heed them well.

Another person with some intelligent things to say on the matter was Aldous Huxley. Here are a few quotes by him.

Old 01-10-2024, 06:16 PM
Banned

And here is one more by Aldous Huxley.