Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-15-2014, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpholland View Post
I'm not a liberal, but still can't stand that Rush windbag. It would sure be nice to find a moderate, centered media source. NPR doesn't even work for me. Pretty sad when the best news you can get about your country comes from other countries.
I agree completely, that's why I have a Zenith Transoceanic and wave magnet antenna.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
Rush? He's an idiot. At least his message is.

What's that say about his worshipers?
Just FYI, I won't be responding to cheap shots from unintelligent people that can only sling mud. Goodbye to you Sir.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:39 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
Just FYI, I won't be responding to cheap shots from unintelligent people that can only sling mud. Goodbye to you Sir.
Not big on self talk?
Old 01-15-2014, 07:44 PM

Rush is a propagandist with barely hidden bigoted tendencies. He cannot handle any sort of live confrontation, so his shows are done solo in his own studio. His audience is largely non-college educated whites who are increasingly elderly and declining as a proportion of the voting population.

He is slowly but surely angering many sponsors with his anti-woman bias, and is not long for the airwaves. I will be glad when he is thrown into the dust bin of American cultural history, a day which will come sooner than most people think.

I know he had a drug problem but since it was not marijuana, cocaine, or heroin he was not carted off to jail.
His skin color and wealth helped him on that score.

I whole heartedly DO NOT WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Old 01-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Old 01-16-2014, 07:56 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Suits Franken too, minus the fat

Bin Laden is in the White House basement being waterboarded and even worse being forced to listen to Biden

Pete
Old 01-16-2014, 08:13 AM
Resident octogenarian

Been reading the former defense minister's defense Pete? Joe Biden was the only one to offer a sensible solution to Iraq. He said make it a Federation of three semi-autonomous States - Sunni, Kurd and Shia because there is no way on this earth that those three will ever get along. But everyone was so busy making fun of Biden that they would not listen. No, no we were going to make it one big happy democracy, even though democracy was the last thing they wanted.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
Hey Carl, whasup? Did you ever see a body? Do you REALLY believe that we would have buried him at sea just to respect a man's religious beliefs that killed 1000s of Americans in the name of Alla? Why NOT a pic of the body? No proof at all, and they didn't even want to study his brain? Come on guys, you know better than that. I think they may have got him, but I can't say if he's dead or alive. I do have enough smarts to know it would be better for our National Security if he was alive and being grilled on a daily basis. Rush was hooked on pain killers, not really a strange thing in modern America where they advertise drugs on TV and you go tell you Doc what you want, then he gets paid by big pharma. I know he spouts some bull, but if you check enough, you will find though embellished and twisted some, his stories are rooted in the truth.
You may have a point there. I have never seen Rush and Bin Laden at the same place and at the time.

Actually, giving those goons tools to use for suicide bomber recruitment is the best reason in the world not to publish diddly-squat about that punk that sleeps with the fishes.

Carl