Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-14-2024, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Try going to a "breakfast anytime" place and ordering French toast during the reign of terror.
The "Reign of Terror" is coming I fear to a location near and dear. Thus should be avoided at all costs and very plain to any who are sane.
Old 03-16-2024, 11:13 PM
Ready

A Trump rally happened today mere dozens of miles from mi casa. Robert Reich summarizes the latest tick upwards of the rhetoric:
Quote:
At a rally today outside the Dayton International Airport in Vandalia, Ohio, Trump warned that “if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a blood bath … for the country.”

He also warned that if he didn’t win, “I don’t think you’re going to have another election, or certainly not an election that’s meaningful.”
Of course if he is elected it will also be a blood bath for the country, in the form of ethnic cleansing/genocide. Rhetorical incitement continues with Trump saying this about migrants:
Quote:
****“I don’t know if you call them ‘people,’ in some cases,” he said. “They’re not people, in my opinion.” He later referred to them as “animals.”
With the civil war/genocide rhetoric this hot now, I hate to think where he's going to go over the coming months before the election.

https://open.substack.com/pub/robert...m_medium=email
Old 03-17-2024, 06:38 AM

Mr Trump is looking at prison and the poor house if loosing the election. So he will do whatever it takes to prevent these things from happening. Caring little for who else it will harm or damage caused to the country or world.

There is plenty of examples of his cult followers ready for violence against the "others"! Never thinking of the aftermath of their actions will effect them greatly too!

Ya think there will be phone service and internet once the violence starts?
Food in the stores gas?
Water?

Look no further then Gaza........

Last edited by Oerets; 03-17-2024 at 06:40 AM.
Old 03-17-2024, 08:25 AM
Ready

That's the human mind in hate/war mode. You really really want to hurt the others, suppresses all other considerations.
The cities will die if there aren't troops to get convoys of trucks through.
Old 03-17-2024, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
That's the human mind in hate/war mode. You really really want to hurt the others, suppresses all other considerations.
The cities will die if there aren't troops to get convoys of trucks through.

Suburbs rural also will suffer. We are so interconnected and dependent on "just in time delivery" and goods manufactured out of country. That real quick setting the clock back 150 years or more will happen..........
Old 03-17-2024, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
A Trump rally happened today mere dozens of miles from mi casa. Robert Reich summarizes the latest tick upwards of the rhetoric:

Of course if he is elected it will also be a blood bath for the country, in the form of ethnic cleansing/genocide. Rhetorical incitement continues with Trump saying this about migrants:

With the civil war/genocide rhetoric this hot now, I hate to think where he's going to go over the coming months before the election.

https://open.substack.com/pub/robert...m_medium=email
To clarify Lump said it would be a bloodbath for the auto industry. The "for the country" part was an ad lib. See, Donny had trouble reading the teleprompter and went off script. It was just something germinated in his addled mind. Part of his doom & gloom narrative. It's how he issues talking points to his cult to spread on social media and editorial comments.
Old 03-17-2024, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Mr Trump is looking at prison and the poor house if loosing the election. So he will do whatever it takes to prevent these things from happening. Caring little for who else it will harm or damage caused to the country or world.
That "whatever it takes" could include covert help from outside our borders. It's been know to happen before.
Old 03-17-2024, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
To clarify Lump said it would be a bloodbath for the auto industry. The "for the country" part was an ad lib. See, Donny had trouble reading the teleprompter and went off script. It was just something germinated in his addled mind. Part of his doom & gloom narrative. It's how he issues talking points to his cult to spread on social media and editorial comments.
[B]This is what Trump actually said:

"Now, if I don't get elected, it's gonna be a bloodbath for the whole ... that's gonna be the least of it, it's gonna be a bloodbath for the country, that'll be the least of it."

Last edited by Mark B; 03-17-2024 at 01:38 PM.
Old 03-17-2024, 02:44 PM

Trump suffers a teleprompter malfunction at wind-swept rally in Ohio

Quote:
As the teleprompters were seen visibly flapping around in the 35-mile-per-hour wind, Trump complained: "Don't pay these suckers!" referring to those who'd set them up.

When he struggled to make out his speech and adjusted the teleprompters, he joked: 'I think Joe Biden put them in!'
So far as expected, though why the teleprompter company should be responsible for the high winds is beyond me, I would blame the organizers.

Then apparently said this, yet not widely reported after bragging about not needing a teleprompter.

Quote:
Though he later remarked how brilliant it was "to have a president who doesn't need a teleprompter," his subsequent freewheeling speech was sometimes difficult to follow.

Trump has often made word gaffes involving former President Obama told the modestly-sized rally in Ohio, that Joe Biden had once successfully beaten Obama in an election. It was unclear what he meant.

Trump said: "You know what's interesting? Joe Biden beat Barack Hussein Obama, anybody ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed."
Poor Moron, he will never get over how Obama ridiculed him.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...in-ohio-2024-3
Old 03-18-2024, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Been hearing and reading from more then one source of the coming upheaval unrest or correction depending who or what.

Need I remind and do when able to. That the last "Civil War" is still the deadliest single violent event in our short history. The population was vastly smaller then also!

IIRC all other events added together still do not add up to this one event.

Look to States like Kansas and Missouri and their neighbor against neighbor violence and deaths.

Do I need to remind them that think we need a "Correction" that they may well be the very ones to be first to go! In a war there is no one safe or untouched.

Is it so bad now, I ask that is it worth the even if remote chance of a "Correction"?

This "MAGA CULT" may well be getting the correction they predict and may be the ones to lose the most.
It's not Kansas and Missouri this time. Here's where it will start, if it happens.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-battleg...100000203.html

It's not the migrants who are "animals", all humans are animals according to scientific taxonomic classification; you know...flora, fauna, primates.

I'm trying to remember what else learned in school.