Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Loyal Opposition

It takes a pea brain to give any credence to anything that self-aggrandizing loser has to say.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 10-23-2012, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
It takes a pea brain to give any credence to anything that self-aggrandizing loser has to say.

Regards,

D-Ray
It takes a pea brain to be that closed minded.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
I'm such a good dude that I'm giving this to you Libs from a Lib point of view. I'm too good to you feckers.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Deco...n-Obama-s-head
You're too kind, Two Dogs. Does this mean what I think it means? He found the birth certificate and the Donald is going to throw his toupe` in the ring........for Obama? Trump's on the stump for Obama!!! Yayyyy!
Hallelu-JAH! Irie! my brother!
Old 10-23-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
You're too kind, Two Dogs. Does this mean what I think it means? He found the birth certificate and the Donald is going to throw his toupe` in the ring........for Obama? Trump's on the stump for Obama!!! Yayyyy!
Hallelu-JAH! Irie! my brother!
I don't know mang, it could be nothing at all, but I'm thinking it could be Obama's College papers. What if Obama was borneded in Hawaii but forged some papers to get a break for getting into Harvard. I could see the Donald paying someone at Harvard a couple mill to get the goods, or even copies. The getter would figure WTF I'm set for life now, and 2 mill is chump change to Trump. I don't know how damning that would be though, in todays world. I seriously doubt if it would bother any of Obama's base at all. Who knows, it's probably nuttin.

Btw, how you been bro, I haven't seen you over at AK much. Everything still going good for ya, I hope.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Admin

Quote:
Btw, how you been bro, I haven't seen you over at AK much. Everything still going good for ya, I hope.
Bro, I've been spending most of my time here, probably too much - some might say. Patty's been calling herself an internet widow for some time now.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Bro, I've been spending most of my time here, probably too much - some might say. Patty's been calling herself an internet widow for some time now.
Well, go easy on yourself, it is an exciting time in politics right now. I think a lot better of people that over do politics than those who can't tell you who the speaker of the house is. The Missus and I just got back from delivering Romney yard signs in pitch dark. Only ran into three dogs though, and they must have been republicans because they didn't bight us. I came back over here because of the election excitement. Somebody has to keep you libs annoyed. So, who's gonna win this thing, it looks mighty close from here.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Well, go easy on yourself, it is an exciting time in politics right now. I think a lot better of people that over do politics than those who can't tell you who the speaker of the house is. The Missus and I just got back from delivering Romney yard signs in pitch dark. Only ran into three dogs though, and they must have been republicans because they didn't bight us. I came back over here because of the election excitement. Somebody has to keep you libs annoyed. So, who's gonna win this thing, it looks mighty close from here.

That's EASY! It's Pelosi!

Oh, wait! Not 'til next session.

John
Old 10-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Admin

Quote:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...bama-1171.html

http://www.intrade.com/v4/home/

My gut says the incumbent. Hope and all that shit. Plus Romney doesn't even appear Presidential but then I'm self biased. The real goddamn winners are the ones making the big money. Congress & their sugardaddies and the whole Madison Ave, Madmen-esque advertising machine. I cannot imagine watching TV in a battleground state. Poor Piece it Pete & Dave.
I forget who said it but there should be a third party, 'the Corp-o-cratic Party'. The legislative branch is who is in charge of the checkbook and they write all of the rules. Conflict of interest? Until the FEC gets some fangs or the Supreme Court revisits the Citizens United decision (as in tossing it out on it's ear)we won't see any change for the better. Gotta go for a walk with Patty now. Mebbe I'll go knock over some Romney signs....just kidding!! That shit'll get you shot even in Cali.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:10 PM

Do not forget that there is an Obama pincher movement going on in the West....
Nevada
New Mexico

are all Obama right now. If Obama turns Colorado that along with Nevada and New Mexico give him 18 electoral votes. Same amount as in Ohio.

Remember the more people find out about Mitt Romney the less they like him....he has two weeks to either flip flop or say something stupid....
Old 10-23-2012, 10:59 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
That's EASY! It's Pelosi!

Oh, wait! Not 'til next session.

John
Mid terms, John. Mid terms. Lame duck with both houses for two years is probably the best we can hope for. I sure hope that I'm wrong, though.Speaker Pelosi sounds good to me...