Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-11-2015, 08:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Well..... You responded to him...... Leaving soon?
For someone who doesn't know the difference between reply and comply...I do find some of your posts quite interesting.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:35 AM
Resident octogenarian

It is sort of laughable at the way y'all react to Ike. Sure he is blunt, even profane at times, but so much over reaction suggests that his comments are touching a nerve somewhere else y'all would not get your knickers in such a twist.
Old 04-11-2015, 10:27 AM
Ready

'Hit a nerve somewhere' is a little vague, a very easy criticism in other words. You want to say more specifically what's wrong with us?
Old 04-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Resident octogenarian

Sorry Don but look back through the threads. Ike's posts seem to always generate a piling on, I only wonder why? I don't always agree with everything he posts, hell I don't agree with half of what is posted here in PC but I do not always reply or comment, especially when I know that a comment would be like shouting up a dead horse's arse.
Old 04-11-2015, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
It is sort of laughable at the way y'all react to Ike. Sure he is blunt, even profane at times, but so much over reaction suggests that his comments are touching a nerve somewhere else y'all would not get your knickers in such a twist.
It's a whole bunch of fun, Rob. You should try it sometime.
Old 04-11-2015, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Ditto, from the bottom of the pile. Considerable fun. The joint would be a barren source of amusement without it. But thanks rob, much obliged for the spot on insight (including the horse's arse part*) and comment.

*You can stand me up at the gates of hell, but I won't back down.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 04-11-2015 at 11:59 AM. Reason: And I'm fine with having the police department and the officer personally in civil court for the rest of their lives for fals
Old 04-11-2015, 11:45 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Sorry John but life is too short. Right at the moment I am having to deal with some a**hole who is harassing us. He/she calls various outfits and solicitations and gives them our name and phone number. I just fielded two calls this morning and I really don't need the aggravation. If I find out who it is we shall see how fast they can dance with hollow points flashing past their feet.
Old 04-11-2015, 01:22 PM
Banned

You know from some personal experience here, Rob that anybody who isn't in lockstep with the left-wingob Zionism=racism dirge is gonna end up dealing with a lot, or at least some of this silly shit. The most interesting thing about it is the right-wingers pretty much skate on the issue compared with anybody from the left who won't adjust their ass into the proper ideological position.

I'm not sure about my typing right now, the occular migraine just set in and I'm half blind for the next 45 minutes or so.
Old 04-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
The only difference between now and then, is now the Jews defend themselves and people like you don't like it.
Well...

And the offensive entitlement and the free nation folks gave up after WWII out of guilt...
Old 04-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Sorry Don but look back through the threads. Ike's posts seem to always generate a piling on, I only wonder why? I don't always agree with everything he posts, hell I don't agree with half of what is posted here in PC but I do not always reply or comment, especially when I know that a comment would be like shouting up a dead horse's arse.
Ike's post are often designed to generate opposition, IMHO. I try not to indulge too much. But I don't think folk's reactions are the actual cause of the problem.

If you deny that Ike goes trolling for fights on purpose, explain post #66 above....