Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-05-2009, 06:09 AM
Administrator

I hope

They find who did this.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525171,00.html

And dismember them very slowly while alive. Then let the real punishment start !
Old 06-05-2009, 06:12 AM

Grrrrrr...Give me 10 minutes w/the bstrd w/only my bare hands...
Old 06-05-2009, 06:24 AM
Administrator

10 minutes would not be enough time for me to inflict the pain they deserved. But its a start..
Old 06-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Abby Normal

I just don't understand how someone that walks and talks can do such a thing. I am beyond speechless.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:43 PM

I hope

that they find him, and remove him from society.

Because if they don't, he's going to do it again, and again.

Personally, if I were to find the perp in a shallow grave and covered with concrete, I doubt that I would ever be able to catch who did him in.

Chas
Old 06-05-2009, 06:33 PM

Whoever done this don't need to go through the system. I believe offenders of the like should have to survive days of the most painfull torture before killing them. Good thing I'm not in total control because child molesters and rapists would not have a snowball chance in hell of doing it again, nor would they live out the rest of their lives in prison on the peoples tax dollars.

Last edited by hillbilly; 06-05-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:37 PM

Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Whoever done this don't need to go through the system. I believe offenders of the like should have to survive days of the most painfull torture before killing them. Good thing I'm not in total control because child molesters and rapists would not have a snowball chance in hell of doing it again, nor would they live out the rest of their lives in prison on the peoples tax dollars.
Personally, I don't think that I'd have the stomach to torture this guy. I could pop 'em, but I'd probably feel bad about even that.

And as much as I dislike stockpiling scum like this, doing life and forever in the joint won't be any fun.

Besides, the REAL killers, armed robbers, etc ain't gonna much like this guy. And they can get to one another, even on death row. And when they do, it won't be pretty.

Chas
Old 06-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Resident octogenarian

I am with Charles on this one, just put him in with the regular prison population, he won't last the week. Those guys in there for violent crimes likely have children outside.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:09 AM

Never understood this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
I just don't understand how someone that walks and talks can do such a thing. I am beyond speechless.
At risk of getting flamed, I think we've got to do more research into why people who find children sexually attractive lose control. I find women sexually attractive but I don't rape them, it's strictly look but don't touch. Is pedophilia so powerful that people cannot resist it if they've got it, or is it that we only hear about those who abuse children, with the majority knowing what they feel is wrong and not giving in to it.

In todays society, if a man found children sexually attractive, could he talk to a doctor, or any other health professional without being shit scared that somehow it could be made public? These people exist, and there's a sick statistic that shows a higher than average proportion of child abusers were themselves abused when they were children. When we talk about slowly taking them apart with rusty razor blades we're scaring them away and making it less likely that they'll look for help before losing control.