Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I hate to break it to you Mike but from where I'm sitting it's you that's been wigging out. It's been kinda entertaining watching you scramble actually. Der Gropenfurher is actually doing grave damage to the GOP brand that's going to last for generations.
Unsurprising, but probably indicative that you've either not been paying attention, or simply been replying with your standard "off the shelf" retorts.

What's hilarious is that the guy hasn't even taken office yet and you guys have already determined that he's "damaged the brand". Meanwhile, talking about damaged brands, Obama was in office for 8 years and the Democrat party has been decimated at the national, state and local level. As a bonus, the leading candidate for DNC chair is an noted anti-Semite and big fan of Louie Farrakhan. If I were you, and thought that Trump was a one way ticket to the demise of the GOP, I'd be cheering for him because if you're right he's probably the last, best hope for the Democrats.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
That's what's so funny about this. I've not "defended" a thing. All I've done is point out where the media - or your - has gotten the facts wrong...
You've defended der Trumpenfuhrer at every turn and every "fake news" story you've posted has ended up being true. You're now in a league with Tom Joad and ZeroJunk, a league from which it is very hard to escape. I think the team hat is made of tinfoil.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-07-2017 at 11:31 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

A GOP lawmaker says President-elect Donald Trump’s vow to have Mexico pay for a wall on the southern border was a “gimmick.”

“I never thought that would happen,” Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.) told CNN. “I thought it was a gimmick.”

At least there's one smart, honest guy in the GOP House.