Old 01-25-2023, 12:10 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Quite a few folks actually.
I say old bean, how very trump of you

Quote:
Don't worry, I won't include you in that group, since you appear to be among the folks buying the Biden narrative hook, line, and sinker.

And since that's likely the case, next time you plan a move, be sure to budget for the $800/hour attorneys who will be cleaning out your closets.
Replying with insults and regurgitating political hit pieces. Classic whell. The longer his reply, the more crap he lets fly.
whell, this one's for you

Last edited by RickeyM; 01-25-2023 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-25-2023, 01:57 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Quite a few folks actually. Don't worry, I won't include you in that group, since you appear to be among the folks buying the Biden narrative hook, line, and sinker.
It's funny how you so credulously buy into every allegation, no matter how tenuous, against Biden or his son while completely dismissing any allegations against Trump even when there's gobs of evidence from various legal proceedings.

Quote:
And since that's likely the case, next time you plan a move, be sure to budget for the $800/hour attorneys who will be cleaning out your closets.
Like Mike Pence did?
Old 01-25-2023, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
It's funny how you so credulously buy into every allegation, no matter how tenuous, against Biden or his son while completely dismissing any allegations against Trump even when there's gobs of evidence from various legal proceedings.
Quote:
Like Mike Pence did?
Pence?

Old 01-25-2023, 04:13 PM

Could the issue be the suspension leading to suppression of reality followed by subversion and wanting to subjugate any and all opposing?

For all it will take is one crack in facade, the lifting of the veil any, just enough to allow in a questioning of faith. The walls will start to crumble down.

I have come to the realization that for the most part it looks like it will need to run it's course. Get worse before it gets better....

You just can't get thru the dead eyes.... the faraway look.... so programed are they.
Old 01-25-2023, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Could the issue be the suspension leading to suppression of reality followed by subversion and wanting to subjugate any and all opposing?

For all it will take is one crack in facade, the lifting of the veil any, just enough to allow in a questioning of faith. The walls will start to crumble down.

I have come to the realization that for the most part it looks like it will need to run it's course. Get worse before it gets better....

You just can't get thru the dead eyes.... the faraway look.... so programed are they.
Those folks you speak of don't want it to run it's course. They want the brouhaha going to take attentions away from any coming tRump indictments.
"We know our guy's bad but so is yours!"
Old 01-26-2023, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
I say old bean, how very trump of you

Replying with insults and regurgitating political hit pieces. Classic whell. The longer his reply, the more crap he lets fly.
whell, this one's for you

Classic Ricky with an imbecilic post. "Political hit pieces"? Did you even bother to look at them? One was written by the former Federal Prosecutor who wrote that Trump was likely to face legal penalties for handling and storing classified docs. He was also the same prosecutor who successfully prosecuted the bozos who bombed the World Trade Center. The other was written by a former House member no longer a political party member.

Sheesh!
Old 01-26-2023, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Gobs of evidence that has been looked at by:

- The House of Representatives (sans the Star Chamber that was only interested in buttressing a narrative).

- The FBI

- The Senate

- A Special Prosecutor

And yes, we're awaiting the outcomes of legal processes in NY and GA. The reality is that Trump has been under investigation since before the 2016 election. Despite what you characterize as "gobs of evidence", he's not been accused or convicted of any crime.

Of course, neither has Biden and Son. But "gobs of evidence has been published about what they may/may not have been up to. Quite frankly, there's far more credible evidence indicating that Joe Biden may have received payment from his son, and funds for those payments may have been derived from the son's business activities - just one example here.

You know, the type of evidence that you quickly "dismiss" because you call it "tenuous".

Quote:
Like Mike Pence did?
No, not quite. The OP in this thread calls into question the sincerity of Pence's stated efforts. But he called in counsel to specifically search for documents - yeah, he probably knew where they were and pointed counsel in the right direction. He also went public himself to disclose he had them.

But Pence didn't conjure up a lame story about lawyers cleaning out his office and magically finding documents in a closet.

Like Pence, I'm sure Biden knew that there were classified materials in his possession. Biden tried to keep the process of search and return of documents quiet. It was CBS that broke the news about Biden's documents, and Biden, unlike Pence, refuses to answer questions about the documents.

So no, not like Pence.
Old 01-26-2023, 12:04 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Gobs of evidence that has been looked at by:

- The House of Representatives (sans the Star Chamber that was only interested in buttressing a narrative).

- The FBI

- The Senate

- A Special Prosecutor

And yes, we're awaiting the outcomes of legal processes in NY and GA. The reality is that Trump has been under investigation since before the 2016 election. Despite what you characterize as "gobs of evidence", he's not been accused or convicted of any crime.
You're so far in the bag for Dear Leader that your attempt to refute my assertion actually reinforces my point.

Quote:
Like Pence, I'm sure Biden knew that there were classified materials in his possession...
You're sure? You just finished saying "he's not been accused or convicted of any crime" with reference to Trump, yet you're sure about Biden's and Pence's malfeasance? Once again, you prove my point.
Old 01-26-2023, 12:14 PM

Jarvis @jarvis_best

Jimmy Carter tearfully confesses that he has classified documents in his heart.

11:21 AM · Jan 24, 2023
·
1.5M Views
Old 01-26-2023, 02:14 PM

Quote:
You're so far in the bag for Dear Leader that your attempt to refute my assertion actually reinforces my point.

You're sure? You just finished saying "he's not been accused or convicted of any crime" with reference to Trump, yet you're sure about Biden's and Pence's malfeasance? Once again, you prove my point.
Would your point include him being a hypocrite? The only thing that kept DJT from being indicted and tried was the presidency. In whell's mind tRump is a saint unless convicted of a crime. If and when TFG is tried and convicted I fully expect the reply will be it was a set up. He reminds me of the mother of a bad kid in school that always defends with "My little angel would never do that. Honest!". When tRump said he could stand on a corner on fifth avenue and shoot someone and not lose any supporters, he had people like whell in mind.

Last edited by RickeyM; 01-26-2023 at 02:16 PM.