Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-28-2013, 05:51 PM

Can you believe the IRS clowns?

I was just thinking how dead on it is for an IRS official to tell you how innocent they are, 10 seconds before they say they can't answer questions because their answers may increment them. Where else can you find shit like this, and they do it with a straight face. It was pretty funny when the new Head handed his report to congress and they wadded it up and threw it away. I think the term the Congressman used was "junk". Ya know, this may bring the parties a little closer. Common enemies will do it just as well as common friends.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
I was just thinking how dead on it is for an IRS official to tell you how innocent they are, 10 seconds before they say they can't answer questions because their answers may increment them. Where else can you find shit like this, and they do it with a straight face. It was pretty funny when the new Head handed his report to congress and they wadded it up and threw it away. I think the term the Congressman used was "junk". Ya know, this may bring the parties a little closer. Common enemies will do it just as well as common friends.
TD, one of my favorite people!

To tell the truth, I think common enemies creates a coalition a lot quicker than common friends.

Hell, there's no compelling reason to shoulder your musket and draw your sword against your friends...everybody is getting along in the first place.

To the best of my knowledge, you have taken your place as a public servant in quest of serving your constituents and advancing the American way.

Salute!!!

Be of stalwart character and honest in your dealing...and you will most likely be voted out of office in the next election.

Nobody likes the turd in the punchbowl.

Chas
Old 06-28-2013, 07:10 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Be of stalwart character and honest in your dealing...and you will most likely be voted out of office in the next election.

Nobody likes the turd in the punchbowl.

Chas
Yet another gift from the Tea Party, a new verb. To be "primaried".
Old 06-28-2013, 07:26 PM

Truth be told, well we could not handle the truth if told. The IRS is targeting us all!

Barney
Old 06-28-2013, 08:12 PM
Area Man

Really. I'm a single dude with no dependents. Think I don't pay taxes?

Dave