in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 09:35 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Old 08-23-2017, 09:54 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
A prominent coalition of American rabbis has decided not to hold its annual conference call with the president to mark Jewish holidays, citing Donald Trump's remarks on the recent violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, as supporting "those who advocate anti-Semitism, racism and xenophobia."

"We have concluded that President Trump’s statements during and after the tragic events in Charlottesville are so lacking in moral leadership and empathy for the victims of racial and religious hatred that we cannot organize such a call this year," the groups — the Central Conference of American Rabbis, Rabbinical Assembly, Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association and Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism — said in a statement.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ne-call-241952

Who hasn't this malignant clown alienated?
"The Central Conference of American Rabbis (CCAR), founded in 1889 by Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise, is the principal organization of Reform rabbis in the United States and Canada. The CCAR is the largest and oldest rabbinical organization in the world." wiki

What a putz this facacta goyische dreck is. Jared and Ivanka must be crapping their pants. Good, they should.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:06 PM
Admin

Quote:
Perfect.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:41 AM

Quote:
"We are defined by our shared humanity -- by our citizenship in this magnificent nation, and by the love that fills our hearts."

Is anyone (other than Whell, of course) buying this shit?
I sure as Hell hope not. As a nation we cannot afford it.
Old 08-24-2017, 10:13 AM

Wonder what the Trump brand will be worth by the end of his presidency. He may have to declare bankruptcy as he leaves the WH.
Old 08-24-2017, 10:45 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

How's this for classy from the Cheeto Benito? He retweeted this image this morning.

Old 08-24-2017, 11:35 AM
Ready

I've seen that done the other way around, but as far as I know Obama didn't retweet it....
Old 08-24-2017, 12:08 PM

Jennifer Rubin: Trump is losing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ump-is-losing/

Voters trust the media more than Trump 54 – 36 percent ‘to tell you the truth about important issues.'

Maybe most humiliating for Trump is that voters by a 49 to 40 percent margin say we’d be better off with Hillary Clinton. Moreover, nearly all of the poll was taken before Trump’s Phoenix meltdown.
Old 08-24-2017, 02:29 PM

Leaders conclude Trump is a liability, not a leader

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/24/opinio...ion/index.html
Old 08-24-2017, 03:29 PM
Admin

'Florida hospital’s foundation cancels luncheon at Mar-a-Lago, becoming 18th charity to withdraw from Trump’s club' WP

"A Florida hospital's foundation said Thursday that it had canceled plans to hold a fundraiser luncheon at President Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club this November, becoming the 18th charity to cut ties with the club after Trump's comments on the violent protests in Charlottesville.
The Bethesda Hospital Foundation will move its Nov. 9 “Women of Grace” event from Mar-a-Lago to the Boca Raton Resort and Club, located about 28 miles south down the Florida coast, said spokeswoman Paula Henderson. “We did change the venue. It just took a long time because we had a lot of people to meet with,” Henderson said in a brief phone interview.
When asked why the foundation moved its event from Mar-a-Lago, Henderson deferred that question to another foundation spokesman, who did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
The Bethesda Hospital Foundation, which supports a medical center in Boynton Beach, Fla., had previously held its luncheon at Mar-a-Lago for four years running. The luncheon was one of the largest at Mar-a-Lago, with about 500 people in attendance." WP
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c7eddc0e91bd

Looks like the 'winter season' in Palm Beach, Florida is going to be a bust at Trump's tacky Mar el Lago resort. Good.