Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by doucanoe View Post
This bumper sticker: Real or plant? I'm not so sure anymore.

I'm sure the guy in my avatar would approve.

RC
Is there some reason why you believe such a thing couldn't exist? Conservatives to highly moral and squeaky clean to do such a thing are they?

I'll bet I can google up some pretty nasty stuff being sold on the internet...........

(And yes, both sides do it. That's the whole point.)

Dave
Old 03-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
So in your area vandalism is a legitimate answer to tastelessness?
Not legitimate, no. But it happens. My truck was vandalized and had tools stolen out of it-----sitting in my driveway.

Dave
Old 03-16-2012, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Is there some reason why you believe such a thing couldn't exist? Conservatives to highly moral and squeaky clean to do such a thing are they?

I'll bet I can google up some pretty nasty stuff being sold on the internet...........

(And yes, both sides do it. That's the whole point.)

Dave

Dave,

You should remember that there are another group of people out there. People that are Centrists like ME We're "GREEN PEOPLE", and when money is involved, we love everyone equally !

All of you Business, Political, Charities and Banking people are GREEN. We love everyone that is spending or giving money away.

Hell, even that guys printing those Bumper Stickers are making them for, and against everyone, at the same time, on the same presses. GREEN RULES and this is a Target Rich Environment. Us GREEN PEOPLE, LOVE EVERYONE !!!

Now who wants to buy a nice collection of Obama Memorabilia

BB
Old 03-16-2012, 11:31 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
The racist bigots I know are very proud members of the GOP and the Tea Party. Laugh at the thought they might be wrong in their ideals... Big Rush supporters along with Beck.

Like this is big news to anyone.

Barney
Have you ever met old Union guys? I could give you an idea of their discussion between Obama and Hillary....

Pete
Old 03-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Area Man

That's right, Bill. Everyone is GREEN, we all work for money. I do, you do, everyone who works, works for money. Not simply out of personal pride, patriotic duty, because the Bible said so or simply to help some starry eyed guy realize a dream........We all do it for the GREEN!

Think about that.

Dave
Old 03-16-2012, 11:38 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Have you ever met old Union guys? I could give you an idea of their discussion between Obama and Hillary....

Pete
Yep, some of the Old Timers thought the union would help them keep the blacks out of the mills. Heck, to some of them that's all that mattered, they didn't care what else the union did.

Didn't last long, did it? Unions are GREEN too. And once they realized that blacks would join and pay dues.......................

Dave
Old 03-16-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
That's right, Bill. Everyone is GREEN, we all work for money. I do, you do, everyone who works, works for money. Not simply out of personal pride, patriotic duty, because the Bible said so or simply to help some starry eyed guy realize a dream........We all do it for the GREEN!

Think about that.

Dave
While this is true Dave,

Your an armature, "GREEN PEOPLE" are not Republican or Democrat, their not Whitey or Blackey, their only GREEN We LOVE EVERYONE, everyone with money in their hands.

There is no Race, Religion, Nationality, Political Party, Right or Left or Good of Bad, just GREEN and we love them ALL !

You won't see bumper stickers on our cars, signs in our yards, cause we love everyone Even our beloved Barock is GREEN, but he has the flaw of being a Democrat, he looses money coming from the Republicans. But not to worry, he still loves you, and wants your votes, as many as you can give him, cause he's GREEN !

Bill

Last edited by Big_Bill; 03-16-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Hoo-hoo no Dave, not just those Union guys....

Heck the working poor that deliver the cities to the Dems year over year.

Pete
Old 03-16-2012, 12:22 PM
Loyal Opposition

I must not be green enough, because there an many many things that I would not do for money. For example, I would neither print nor sell such a bumper sticker. I would not take a job as a management attorney. I would not do insurance defense. No one could pay me enough money to disparage my family or publicly humiliate myself. I wouldn't work for an advertising agency. Those are some of the legal things I would not do for money. I need not mention all of the illegal acts in which I would not engage.

If the price was right, I might sell my baseball cards, but it would have to be way above market value.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 03-16-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
I must not be green enough, because there an many many things that I would not do for money. For example, I would neither print nor sell such a bumper sticker. I would not take a job as a management attorney. I would not do insurance defense. No one could pay me enough money to disparage my family or publicly humiliate myself. I wouldn't work for an advertising agency. Those are some of the legal things I would not do for money. I need not mention all of the illegal acts in which I would not engage.

If the price was right, I might sell my baseball cards, but it would have to be way above market value.

Regards,

D-Ray

Your a wonderful person "D",

But you'll never be RICH ! You might be WELL OFF, But Never REALLY RICH.

But do you see that fallacy in your argument ???

You wouldn't sell your trade to receive better compensation, but you would sell your card collection for far more than it is actually worth, to some poor collector.

Everyone is a Prostitute, some just charge more than others for their services.

BB