Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-23-2014, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
I think the libertarians who don't have two nickels to rub together are the really interesting ones. And there are, a bunch of them. I think they like the economic anarchist part of the whole philosophy, and it's easy to blame the Fed, and the government, and anybody who doesn't think like them for their limited financial success. It's actually the financially disadvantaged libertarians who seem to be the most economically radial...blowing von Mises chunks all over the place all day long.

And it's the continuous bleating about all we have to do is stop buying anything from Hooker Chemical, and there will never be another Love Canal or stop buying anything from Union Carbide and there will never be another Bhopal.
The non-"Limousine" Libertarians are basically interested in making/keeping things advantageous for the day their ship comes in to maximize their take. Its your basic greed motive, considerably less admirable than the folks who buy a weekly lottery ticket to hopefully get their families out of the hole.

Last edited by Pio1980; 03-24-2014 at 09:07 AM.