Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-13-2021, 12:20 PM
Mutated Member

Jan 20th, Inauguration Day

In a week, in seven days we will see how strong the American Democracy is. We will realize the size of the grapes of wrath Trump seeded within four years. I just learned from CNN that the Inauguration will be protected by more than 20000 military troops.

20000 armed soldiers have to protect a total natural democratic process. It is obvious that nothing could show better that the American society is in its worst condition since - let's say - 1861.

Don't forget to watch the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" directed by the President of the United States of America, Commander in Chief Donald John Trump.

By the way, how much violence do you expect on that day?
Old 01-13-2021, 12:29 PM
Ready

Not so much. I think Trump has hit his high water mark.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:41 PM
Mutated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Not so much. I think Trump has hit his high water mark.

The Washington authorities are not as relaxed as you, dq. But I really really hope that you are right. I hope that the huge quantity of police/military presence does in a way act as a deterrent.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
The Washington authorities are not as relaxed as you, dq. But I really really hope that you are right. I hope that the huge quantity of police/military presence does in a way act as a deterrent.
Going up against 400 or so Capitol Police with inside help is one thing. Going up against 20,000 regular army and NG is another thing. Now what the MAGA militia will do at other locations remains to be seen.
Old 01-13-2021, 01:10 PM
Mutated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Going up against 400 or so Capitol Police with inside help is one thing. Going up against 20,000 regular army and NG is another thing. Now what the MAGA militia will do at other locations remains to be seen.

What is worrying pretty much is the fact that the Gun shops have been flourishing in the last days remarkably. I am just a stupid little boy from across the big pond but my impression is that statistically almost every Amercian citizen (not just the regular Maga moron) is an owner of a gun. Thinking of that, and thinking of the extremely explosive atmosphere in the society, I must comment that a sort of civil war in the follwoing days and weeks is not completely unlikely.
Old 01-13-2021, 01:22 PM

Probably the MAGAidiot faithful are strapping up to defend against the radical soci@list Democratic baby killers Joe Biden will let loose on them. Gotta be prepared when the lizard people come to take away all their stuff.
Old 01-13-2021, 01:29 PM

Quote:
What is worrying pretty much is the fact that the Gun shops have been flourishing in the last days remarkably. I am just a stupid little boy from across the big pond but my impression is that statistically almost every Amercian citizen (not just the regular Maga moron) is an owner of a gun.
I've never owned a gun in my life. No one in my immediate family has either, nor do most of the people I associate with. Literate folks here are just like literate folks in Europe.
Old 01-13-2021, 01:45 PM
Mutated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
I've never owned a gun in my life. No one in my immediate family has either, nor do most of the people I associate with. Literate folks here are just like literate folks in Europe.
Sure Chicks. And this is the reason why I am still in this forum.

Last edited by HarmanKardon; 01-13-2021 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 01-13-2021, 02:05 PM

Quote:
my impression is that statistically almost every Amercian citizen (not just the regular Maga moron) is an owner of a gun.
About 33% of Americans actually own guns.

However, those who are gun owners often own one more than one (I'm unaware of any limit on the number a person can own) so the number of guns in the US actually exceeds the population of the US. So I could see how people might think we are all gun owners.
Old 01-13-2021, 02:25 PM

The Patridiots I know all say it will happen. Be patient, watch out for the next two years. They are not giving up a inch. Then they will take over both the house and senate.

That any violence will be coming from the Dems or Antifa not them. They are not violent people. No MAGA people did any violence last Wednesday. That sorta of BS!

Quit talking to them today.

Does no good.