Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:08 AM

Those fascists in power would declare anyone who opposed them to be enemies of the republic. I think what has them stymied is the across all races support for the BLM movement and support for ending police brutality.
Current destabilization of society in the USA? I see it as the destabilization of the status quo.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane View Post
The problem of race will be an excellent source of rage - in free societies - until the Lord returns, as will the other biggie - wealth inequality. Jesus wasn't kidding when he said "the poor you will always have with you."

There is always a pilot light waiting for nefarious characters to use to turn up the heat. It is the human condition.
What if you are mistaken in the belief in not fixing until a return of your deity. Remember the Lord helps those who help themselves...

Quote:
But it has been addressed in countless ways. There's the rub. We had a black president for crying out loud.

This has gone from complaining that you're getting no food to complaining that the corn flakes are getting stale. The grievences are actually more whining that your world is not perfect rather than fighting gross iniquity.

If we lived in the world BLM would have you believe we are in, the average non-black american would see the Floyd video and publicly say, "That seemed totally appropriate to me. I mean, after all, he's a dirty Ni..."

But that is not what is happening. Quite the opposite. In fact, the closest responses I've seen to that is this: "We need to let all the information come out and let the courts do their job." In a country governed by laws, that truly IS the high road response.

So, my response to the whole rioting/protesting thing is that they are the little kid laying on the floor kicking and screaming at the checkout stand because mommy won't buy them a candy bar. That is, they need to grow up.

The good news is that most of them are under 25 and they WILL grow up like people tend to do. Most of them, anyway.
What you might be missing is those who feel they have little to loose now just may have much to gain with protesting. Being little movement seemed to be happening up till now.
As to the election of President Obama. This my go down as the current rise of racism. As seen from the get with all the hate groups forming protests against him. Tea baggers as a start, birthers all were lightly veiled racist infused groups.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:28 AM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
I consider people forcing me to wear a mask in public to be authoritarian in perspective if not literally authoritarian, the former being the Karens and the latter being the elected officials. I consider people telling me who I can and can't hire based on sex, race, age, etc. to be authoritarian.

I do not consider people fighting for enforcement of our laws to be authoritarian. Law is a good thing. But authoritarian laws are bad things. What does Antifa stand for and how are they fighting for that? I submit that Antifa are themselves Fascist in their goals and are the modern equivalent of the Nazi brownshirts.
I'm and American living in Dallas and know of no US or Texas law forcing me to wear a mask. Sounds like Kentucky isn't really your kind of place after all.

Any law that has the intent of keeping one from doing what one wants to do is probably seen as authoritarian by the perp.

Last edited by nailer; 06-16-2020 at 12:59 PM.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:34 AM

The mask is used to protect others from the wearer. To keep a sick person from infecting others. Sure wearing one protects the wearer. The being a good neighbor and wearing one, just how is that a bad thing?

Is it a arrogant selfish act to forgo wearing a mask to protect another I let others decide for themselves. Have my own opinion as to the motivation.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:00 PM

Quote:
But it has been addressed in countless ways. There's the rub. We had a black president for crying out loud.

This has gone from complaining that you're getting no food to complaining that the corn flakes are getting stale. The grievences are actually more whining that your world is not perfect rather than fighting gross iniquity.

If we lived in the world BLM would have you believe we are in, the average non-black american would see the Floyd video and publicly say, "That seemed totally appropriate to me. I mean, after all, he's a dirty Ni..."

But that is not what is happening. Quite the opposite. In fact, the closest responses I've seen to that is this: "We need to let all the information come out and let the courts do their job." In a country governed by laws, that truly IS the high road response.

So, my response to the whole rioting/protesting thing is that they are the little kid laying on the floor kicking and screaming at the checkout stand because mommy won't buy them a candy bar. That is, they need to grow up.

The good news is that most of them are under 25 and they WILL grow up like people tend to do. Most of them, anyway.
I'm with you 100% on this post.

The BLM movement is not helping me transcend any racist ideation I may have. Look at the 'triggers' for the riots, going back to Rodney King. They've all been spark by some Black dude breaking the law and resisting arrest. Even the shooting at the Atlanta Wendy's looks justified to me.

Using the cop's taser against the cop, it could have easily put his life in jeopardy. If the taser had caught him, the dude could have doubled back in a split second and taken the cop's Glock.

The cops that killed George Floyd were just stupid (or new to the job). But Mr. Floyd was resisting arrest. He was not targeted because he was Black.

I'm not saying Black folks have no reason to resent the oppression dished out by the White majority, both past and present. They do.

But they can't keep violating the rights of other people, even the rights of other Black people, and expect to avoid consequences.

Participating in a riot is like throwing a tantrum, only on a much larger scale. And now the cops are losing their power base, because they're being 'tried' in the press, and even facing criminal charges for political reasons.

My 'racist ideation' is based on fear, not any notion of White supremacy. It's comforting to me to know many Black folks are Christians.

Somehow we need to defuse this bullshit.

This world is indeed the domain of the Devil.

Last edited by BigElCat; 06-16-2020 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-16-2020, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post
During the Minneapolis riot, there was a group of White militia guys walking around, all armed with AR-15s, wearing tactical gear. They were not trying to stop any of the looting or anything. In the pictures I saw, they were just smiling.

I wonder who they where, Boogaloo Boys, maybe.

Yahoo News sure likes to present inflammatory headlines.

I'll come back to digest what you guys are posting. Haven't had time just yet.
Man !

I posted this four hours ago, and just now I received a pop up Windows notification .."Who were those White militia guys at the Minneapolis riot"?

But I have to subscribe to the KC Star newspaper to read it.

Is that messed up or what ?

Last edited by BigElCat; 06-16-2020 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-17-2020, 03:59 PM

Extremists Are Using Facebook to Organize for Civil War Amid Coronavirus

https://www.techtransparencyproject....id-coronavirus
Old 06-17-2020, 04:33 PM

I had the chance to read the KC Star article in print.

The armed guys seem to be identifying with the Boogaloo 'movement', mostly done though facebook. Their numbers have grown substantially since the Covid pandemic took hold, but they're not a cohesive group.

The only common thread seems to be protesting police brutality / authority in general, however, the militias type also cooperate with the police sometimes.

It's just a coincidence that the windows popup advertising the article occurred when it did, the paper was already finalized for printing.
Old 06-17-2020, 05:36 PM

Boog' boyz.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...vegas-2055101/
Old 06-17-2020, 06:34 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post
I had the chance to read the KC Star article in print.

The armed guys seem to be identifying with the Boogaloo 'movement', mostly done though facebook. Their numbers have grown substantially since the Covid pandemic took hold, but they're not a cohesive group.

The only common thread seems to be protesting police brutality / authority in general, however, the militias type also cooperate with the police sometimes.

It's just a coincidence that the windows popup advertising the article occurred when it did, the paper was already finalized for printing.
That doesn't mean Google isn't watching you...