Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-02-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
Not going to read everything in this thread so I hope that what I am posting has not already been posted. All you need to know about why we invaded Iraq can be found here.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Disbanded in 1995 PNAC was the neo-con party that took control in 2000. Search through the pages and read the papers written by these kooks. Iraq was no mystery. It had been in the planning for a long time. 9/11 was just the excuse to go kill some Iraqi Islamofascist (whoever the hell they are)

One interesting note, The signers of the Statement of Principals for PNAC http://www.newamericancentury.org/st...principles.htm included all the big players, except G W Bush. Instead Jeb Bush signed. He lost the governorship in Florida, and "W" won Texas. That made "W" the one to be groomed to stand in as President while Cheney and the rest of the PNAC minions implemented their plan to protect and project US interests using brute military force.

It is just that simple. There is no conspiracy theory. It was posted on the web for the whole world to read back then and now.
Haven't looked at the links yet but I'm pretty sure all presidents since Carter have been members of the Tri lateral commision and maybe other "secretive" groups with an over all agenda. Part of that "over all" agenda would be to keep us all bickering with each other over such things as lef/right, gay rights, abortion.....while they continue to press on with their agenda unnoticed by us as we bicker.

I always found it interesting how such "clubs" could groom and hand us each President and no one question what the real agenda is. Obama came from the same folks as Bush and Reagan and Carter....and they all appoint tri lateral folks to high positions with in govt and elsewhere....So.....let's keep up the silly bickering and keep our backs turned...what do ya say?.....
Old 09-03-2011, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. View Post
Haven't looked at the links yet but I'm pretty sure all presidents since Carter have been members of the Tri lateral commision and maybe other "secretive" groups with an over all agenda. Part of that "over all" agenda would be to keep us all bickering with each other over such things as lef/right, gay rights, abortion.....while they continue to press on with their agenda unnoticed by us as we bicker.

I always found it interesting how such "clubs" could groom and hand us each President and no one question what the real agenda is. Obama came from the same folks as Bush and Reagan and Carter....and they all appoint tri lateral folks to high positions with in govt and elsewhere....So.....let's keep up the silly bickering and keep our backs turned...what do ya say?.....
You don't get to vote for the folks who are really running things. At best, you get a choice between a couple of them, like it much matters.

Chas
Old 09-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

The cost of 9/11:

We created a vast security bureaucracy, encompassing some 1,200 government organizations, 1,900 private companies and 854,000 people with security clearances, according to a Washington Post investigation last year. We launched wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. We organized counterterrorism operations in such far-flung places as the Philippines and Yemen, and we changed the culture of our military. We sharpened our focus on al-Qaeda and imitators. We spent, according to one estimate, some $3 trillion.

All this from the party of small government and fiscal responsibility.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...exJ_story.html

Last edited by finnbow; 09-03-2011 at 02:34 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
The cost of 9/11:

We created a vast security bureaucracy, encompassing some 1,200 government organizations, 1,900 private companies and 854,000 people with security clearances, according to a Washington Post investigation last year. We launched wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. We organized counterterrorism operations in such far-flung places as the Philippines and Yemen, and we changed the culture of our military. We sharpened our focus on al-Qaeda and imitators. We spent, according to one estimate, some $3 trillion.

Yes, and they're also the party of strong defense and tight national security who believe that "he who trades liberty for security deserves neither".

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 09-03-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
Not going to read everything in this thread so I hope that what I am posting has not already been posted. All you need to know about why we invaded Iraq can be found here.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Disbanded in 1995 PNAC was the neo-con party that took control in 2000. Search through the pages and read the papers written by these kooks. Iraq was no mystery. It had been in the planning for a long time. 9/11 was just the excuse to go kill some Iraqi Islamofascist (whoever the hell they are)

One interesting note, The signers of the Statement of Principals for PNAC http://www.newamericancentury.org/st...principles.htm included all the big players, except G W Bush. Instead Jeb Bush signed. He lost the governorship in Florida, and "W" won Texas. That made "W" the one to be groomed to stand in as President while Cheney and the rest of the PNAC minions implemented their plan to protect and project US interests using brute military force.

It is just that simple. There is no conspiracy theory. It was posted on the web for the whole world to read back then and now.
I like you. Please hang around.

Dave
Old 09-03-2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
The cost of 9/11:

Ms. Applebaun does have a valid conclusion, although some of her premises, at least to me, appear to be superficial.

When one is faced with only undesirable options, any choice, or combination thereof, can inherently be classified as an undesirable choice.

Being critical is easy, even a Bugtussell hillbilly such as myself can do it.

Since the US of A is center stage, like it or not, I suppose we have no choice but to continue the act.

But after 10 years of this, I'd like to see someone coming up with a plan so we could take our ball and go home.

The United States may be the last and the greatest of the Superpowers, but even we don't possess the resources to invade and hold the likes of Afghanistan. I suppose we could turn the whole shithole into a glass parking lot, and as much as I don't much care what the rest of the world thinks of us, I find this to be a little over the top.

And while the United States has to remain engaged on a global scene, the question is to what extent?

Unfortunately, the United States is like a cross between the Starship Enterprise and Caesars Palace, with everyone on the bridge being a globalist and playing the one armed bandit at the same time, but without the benefit of a Spock to question if anyone is in the least bit rational.

Chas
Old 09-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Unfortunately, the United States is like a cross between the Starship Enterprise and Caesars Palace, with everyone on the bridge being a globalist and playing the one armed bandit at the same time, but without the benefit of a Spock to question if anyone is in the least bit rational.
This one is deserving of its own spot on the political quotes thread. Well done, sir.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

X2!

Pete
Old 09-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post

Chas
Just so you know, I'm stealing this.

It won't be in print and I won't use it to make $$$, but I will use it.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Just so you know, I'm stealing this.

It won't be in print and I won't use it to make $$$, but I will use it.
Knock you're lights out, I stole part of it.

Chas