in keeping this site going.

Old 11-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Admin

Thirteen? (grin)

Old 11-14-2017, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Lest you had any doubts about the fact that Trump is a 13 year-old in 70 year-old's body...
I'm gonna say your assessment is a smidgen off, finn. I'm going with around 6 years old.

Trump is pure "preoperational".

The key features of Piaget's preoperational stage include:

Centration
This is the tendency to focus on only one aspect of a situation at one time. When a child can focus on more than one aspect of a situation at the same time they have the ability to decenter. (Ike - Trump has little ability to decenter)

During this stage children have difficulties thinking about more than one aspect of any situation at the same time; and they have trouble decentering in social situation just as they do in non-social contexts.

Egocentrism
Childrens' thoughts and communications are typically egocentric (i.e. about themselves). Egocentrism refers to the child's inability to see a situation from another person's point of view.

The egocentric child assumes that other people should see, hear, and feel exactly the same as the child does. (Ike - nuff said)

Symbolic Representation
This is the ability to make one thing - a word or an object - stand for something other than itself. Language is perhaps the most obvious form of symbolism that young children display.

Piaget argues that language does not facilitate cognitive development, but merely reflects what the child already knows and contributes little to new knowledge. (Ike - what cognitive development? What new knowledge?)

Artifici@lism (WTF we still have this shit with the ci@lis???)
This is the belief that certain aspects of the environment are manufactured by people (e.g. clouds in the sky). (Ike - Trump has reverse artifici@lism e.g. climate change is not manufactured by people)

Irreversibility
This is the inability the reverse the direction of a sequence of events to their starting point. (Ike - the reason why Trump reacts to things the way he does is that on his preoperational emotional level, he that believes that negative things that happen to him cannot be reversed. Thus the 3AM tantrum tweets.)

OK 6 and a half.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 11-14-2017 at 08:30 AM.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Why do conservatives like their steaks well-done? It correlates, I swear it does....
My wife used to eat well done steaks and voted for Reagan the first term.
It's now med-rare and she can't believe she ever voted for that shit rolls down hill union busting pos
Old 11-18-2017, 02:25 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
You guys are so filled with hate that you've got to spin about Trump's affinity for McDonalds? That's hilarious.

Finn - you're such a shill. Where were you when the junk food junkie Obama was dining on his favorite burgers and fries?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/12173861463496452

If anyone is a "man-child" around here, its you.

http://obamaeatingburgers.tumblr.com/page/3

If there
As much as you racist sick fucks hated Obama. Maybe more. Just learn to live with it.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:11 PM

Here is more on Trump being a man child and McMaster should know.

Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence At A Private Dinner
Quote:
The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.
Quote:
A sixth source who was not familiar with the details of the dinner told BuzzFeed News that McMaster had made similarly derogatory comments about Trump’s intelligence to him in private, including that the president lacked the necessary brainpower to understand the matters before the National Security Council.
So first Kelley, now McMaster. Now the the GOP Senator calling the WH Adult Day Care Center makes sense. A man-child who is dangerous to the country.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephberns...ely#.ovVxDW1Wz
Old 11-22-2017, 09:33 AM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I was making a point about Trump's childishness from insisting that the White House kitchen duplicate McD's to him eating a burger and a Coke on a state visit to Japan (instead of real food in a country known for fantastic food). His childishness manifests itself it many other ways as well (tweeting, taunting, incessant lying, bragging about grabbing pussies...), things you defend at every turn (the definition of a shill, BTW).

As for me being a shill, I've only ever been a registered Republican (for 15 years) and an Independent. I've never been a Democrat, nor did I vote for Hillary. I think profound disgust with Trump is the sign of good character and high moral fiber, whereas defending his juvenile, harmful behavior is the sign of a damaged soul.

Your Dear Leader is a spoiled 13 year-old twit in an overweight 70 year-old's body. I throw a lot of criticism his way because I enjoy watching you debase yourself by reflexively defending every ridiculous thing he does.
Hamburgers are real food. Coke is another story.

Pretty sure the first bold is contradicted by the second.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:42 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanford12 View Post
My wife used to eat well done steaks and voted for Reagan the first term.
It's now med-rare and she can't believe she ever voted for that shit rolls down hill union busting pos
Aha! The correlation goes both ways! Strong evidence, thank-you.