Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Even Fox News Viewers are Bailing on Trump

People who say Fox News is their most-trusted news network have been losing confidence in President Trump, according to new data from Suffolk University.

Trump’s favorability rating has dropped 32 points between June and December among respondents who said they trust Fox over any other news network. In June, the number was 90 percent, and in December, just 58 percent, according to the data first reported by The Washington Post.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36...r-most-trusted
Old 12-15-2017, 07:24 PM

Excellent! There has to come a tipping point to this whole fiasco.
Old 12-16-2017, 06:58 AM
Mutated Member

From my European point of view, Trump is now established more than ever. However, in just about seven years America will get another president.
Old 12-16-2017, 07:26 AM

Perhaps they are finally waking up to the facts. The repubes are taking away their healthcare, screwing them on taxes, and will soon be destroying Social Security and Medicare. There will be a huge backlash when they finally realize that Fox “News” is nothing more than a propaganda organ for Trump and his right-wing nut jobs. When it starts to hit their wallets hard, payback time.
Old 12-16-2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
From my European point of view, Trump is now established more than ever. However, in just about seven years America will get another president.
I hope "America" has fun with that. For my part I'm pretty much done with it and all it's political stupidity.
Old 12-30-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow
[I]People who say Fox News is their most-trusted news network have been losing confidence in President Trump, according to new data from Suffolk University.
Sadly not many..... I know MANY SHEEP who are still majorly brainwashed by him daily!!!
Old 01-01-2018, 10:47 AM

Wow, even brand loyalists are realizes that they elected a 1972 Chevrolet Vega and that a Ford Pinto, even with it's own flaws, is still a better vehicle by light years .
Old 01-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Area Man

Trump was elected for the following reasons;

1). He's not Hillary.

2). Liberals dislike him and crazed right wingers will support whatever "offends" Liberals, even if it's self defeating, purely out of spite.

3). Too many working class Americans in Rust Belt states STILL have not realized that the "Free Trade" they blame for the loss of manufacturing jobs that includes NAFTA, TPP, even GATT are all part of the CONSERVATIVE belief in free, unrestricted trade and Lasse' Faire Capitalism. The Republican Party has been the driving force behind it for decades.

4). Morons will follow whoever struts around talking loud, being rude-n-crude, acting like a badass rooster, hugs a veteran, waives a flag in their face and/or quotes the Bible. Symbols are more important to a dumbass than substance. "Millions of veterans DIED for that song!".... No, they fought to protect the PEOPLE or because the government forced them to fight, idiot.

5). The hopelessly selfish and greedy eyeball that potential tax cut and don't give a damn what the impact of it is on fellow citizens. "Screw you Jack, I've got mine!".

6) Any one or a combination of the above.

Trump knows this and will continue exploit these people as long as he can.........

Last edited by BlueStreak; 01-01-2018 at 11:58 AM.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:11 PM

Trump was elected because we have a huge number of bigots in this country, whom the GOP and their surrogates in the right-wing media have successfully manipulated for years.

https://www.salon.com/2016/03/22/yes...ving_his_rise/

Last edited by Chicks; 01-01-2018 at 12:13 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
Wow, even brand loyalists are realizes that they elected a 1972 Chevrolet Vega and that a Ford Pinto, even with it's own flaws, is still a better vehicle by light years .
No way. My dad's Vega panel wagon blew away Pintos and their ilk.