Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-20-2020, 05:09 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Hi Bob .
Hey Zero. What are your thoughts on Trump being robbed?
Old 12-20-2020, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane View Post
Once the electors do their thing and present to Pence, don't be surprised if Trump declares Martial law. The evidence is there regarding voter fraud and a stolen election. The army confiscated the CIA servers in Germany. Once the SCOTUS washed their hands of the whole thing and states ran with the fraudulent results, it is quite literally within the duties and authority of the president to stop an attempted coup through voter fraud, via the military.

I'd make sure I have bottled water, food, etc. for the near future at least. This will probably get fairly interesting.

Of course, I could be completely wrong. But I will say this: I think the chances are better than 50/50. Trump is not a career politician and is not the least bit concerned with political fallout against the republicans. I don't think he likes them any more than the democrats. He's going to do what he honestly thinks is the best thing for our country, and if he sincerely believes that this election was stolen via massive fraud, he will consider it his duty to stop it, even if it costs bloodshed. To make an omelet you have to break some eggs. And not to mix metaphors, but better to endure a short period of pain to protect our nation and constitution than go the way of Russia in the early 20th century.

And if you don't think at least 100,000,000 Americans see it this way, you are deluding yourself. This election is not about who wins. It's about protecting the process from overt and in your face fraud. The country will not survive it if it is not quelled.

This helps him to do it: Republican Legislatures Choose Alternate Electors in NV, WI, GA, PA, AZ to Preserve Election Challenge Options

Firewood. You may need that too.
There's no way the alleged 'voter fraud' can be construed as an attempted coup.

The SCOTUS has not washed their hands of the affair.

Obama joked about the Navy Seals evicting Trump. If he (Trump) attempts to circumvent the SCOTUS decision by declaring martial law, the nearest sworn patriot of the US Constitution could assassinate him and surrender immediately. That 'hero' would most likely be pardoned, if he or she survived the incident.

Just one possible scenario. Not saying that's what should be done.
Old 12-21-2020, 07:17 AM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post
If he (Trump) attempts to circumvent the SCOTUS decision by declaring martial law, the nearest sworn patriot of the US Constitution could assassinate him and surrender immediately. That 'hero' would most likely be pardoned, if he or she survived the incident.

Just one possible scenario. Not saying that's what should be done.
Cut the head off the snake so to speak. The cult would go ape-shit crazy but that would be blunted by the number of Repuke 2024 presidential hopefuls jockeying for the leadership spot. Many, many voices would be clamoring to be the GOP standard bearer.
Again, just one possible scenario
Old 12-21-2020, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
Hey Zero. What are your thoughts on Trump being robbed?
Since you asked.
There is absolutely no reason to have the election procedures in some of these cities so screwed up other than to be able to cheat. Readily available technology could make election results unquestionable.
The election results in a handful of counties in the swing states are implausible , yet the next county over with similar demographics are as expected.

So yeah, I'm convinced that the election was stolen. I think it was well planned out, almost commend the democrats for pulling it off.

The judiciary won't even hear the evidence, simply afraid I assume . The media tells the horde that there is no evidence. Big tech censors the evidence.

And, you have about 75 million people at least that see it for exactly what it is.

Won't bode well for the country in the long run. After the last four years I have zero respect for any part of the federal government and I doubt I am even in the minority on this.

So, I am sure the lunatics will come in with their typical babble.

But, this country is in big trouble in the long run if you can't trust the election results.

Hundreds of thousands of ballots dumped in the middle of the night and Hillary telling Biden not to concede is not a good look.
Old 12-21-2020, 10:22 AM

All the tin hat theories and conspiracies are no more then sore losers wising for different results.

Just why if the election was rigged then,
would picking up seats in the house or the senate be left out of the fix????

I call Bull$hit! Yes, Bull$hit! Truth be told it would of been a bigger win if the republican party had not committed election suppression. This is an attempted Coup d'état!

The puppet strings being welded by the russians are strong on the weak minded and gullible .......
Old 12-21-2020, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Since you asked.
There is absolutely no reason to have the election procedures in some of these cities so screwed up other than to be able to cheat. Readily available technology could make election results unquestionable.
The election results in a handful of counties in the swing states are implausible , yet the next county over with similar demographics are as expected.
Could you provide some examples? I have not seen anything remotely close to what you're describing.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:30 AM

There's intelligent life even in Idaho...

Old 12-21-2020, 03:43 PM

Didn't #DiaperDon's main man Billy "low" Barr say
Quote:
... no widespread election fraud ... baseless claims,
I guess Billy's in on the fix too?

Oh yeah the SC must be in on it too. Those crafty tRump appointees fooled all the conservatives into thinking they'd do Donny's bidding and give him the election.

You wanna know what's not a good look? #DiaperDon saying he would not accept the results unless he won.

I do agree that this country is in big trouble in the long run if you can't trust the election results but look who's doing their damndest to promote that.

Last edited by RickeyM; 12-21-2020 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-21-2020, 08:37 PM

Quote:
I have not seen anything remotely close to what you're describing
That is sort of the point. If you get your news from the main stream or social media you won't hear any of it. And, if you get it from Fox or talk radio then those people are just conspiracy theorist.

But, I can tell you that close to half if not half of the voting population believe it. Simple survey will tell you that. Hell, 17% of Democrats believe it.

An analogy. Say somebody steals your cow. You go to the sheriff and find out the sheriff is sympathetic to the thief . You go to small claims and the judge is sympathetic to the thief. You go to the newspaper and the newspaper is sympathetic to the thief. You go to the mayor and the mayor is sympathetic to the thief. And, everybody in the square town with the monuments is sympathetic to the thief.

The problem arises when 1/2 of the residents think their cow was stolen the same way.

I doubt people were as pissed off even during Viet Nam.

Yet the talking heads and the left in general seem to be oblivious.
Old 12-21-2020, 08:41 PM

Quote:
but look who's doing their damndest to promote that.
The party that thinks black folks are too stupid to get an ID is not much help either.