Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-22-2020, 03:17 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Do you ever wonder why Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, and Chicago continue to be dominated by Democrats after 50 years of total decay.

It is because they have 50 years of experience with election tampering.

Most of you on this forum if given the opportunity to swing an election in favor of a liberal and not get caught would do it and have no remorse about it whatsoever.

And, you really think those Democrat run cities don't have this down to a science. Trump is up several hundred thousand votes. They stop the voting simultaneously. Then Biden miraculously gets enough to pass Trump . Yeah, I believe that.

And, you are basically talking about 5 counties in the entire U.S. that decided this. They all did the same thing at the same time. Yeah, I believe that.

Anyhow, that is what maybe 100,000,000 American believe.

It is not a good thing.
100 million? You really need some deprogramming/mental healthcare if you believe that number.
Old 12-22-2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Most of you on this forum if given the opportunity to swing an election in favor of a liberal and not get caught would do it and have no remorse about it whatsoever.
I can't speak for anyone else but you are 100% wrong in my case. I have said many times that the process is more important than any single out; the rule of law is the only way for democracy to survive. It is something that the Republican Party has chosen to ignore for a long time.

Quote:
And, you really think those Democrat run cities don't have this down to a science. Trump is up several hundred thousand votes. They stop the voting simultaneously. Then Biden miraculously gets enough to pass Trump . Yeah, I believe that.
So where did that happen? Be specific please.

Quote:
And, you are basically talking about 5 counties in the entire U.S. that decided this. They all did the same thing at the same time. Yeah, I believe that.
Again, which five counties?

Quote:
Anyhow, that is what maybe 100,000,000 American believe.

It is not a good thing.
I agree. That is why those are spreading the lie of a stolen election should stop doing so.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:29 PM
Ready

Zero, you are telling a fairy tale unless you have documents, photos, people talking on the record, you know, stuff that someone would call evidence, that such stuff really happens. Until then, it's just conservative bible stories, repeated by everyone, undoubted and unquestioned on your side, but nothing behind it except groupthink from people who like to believe it.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Do you ever wonder why Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, and Chicago continue to be dominated by Democrats after 50 years of total decay.
Have you actually been to any of those cities recently?

Chicago is a very nice place to live. There are some parts that are better than others, but I lived there for 20 years and loved it. It's even nicer now, from the reports of the younger people I know who live there now.

But you'd never know it was even possible to walk down the street without getting shot if you only listen to right wing media.
Old 12-22-2020, 07:05 PM
Banned

Edit edit
Old 12-22-2020, 07:40 PM

FBI links Iran to online hit list targeting top officials who’ve refuted Trump’s election fraud claims

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ff1_story.html

Quote:
The FBI has concluded that Iran was behind online efforts earlier this month to incite violence against the bureau’s director, a former top U.S. cyber expert and multiple state elections officials who’ve refuted claims of widespread voter fraud promoted by President Trump and his allies, federal and state officials said Tuesday.

FBI Director Christopher A. Wray and ousted Homeland Security Department official Christopher Krebs were among more than a dozen people whose images, home addresses and other personal information were posted on a website, Enemies of the People.

These officials had in one way or another attested to the security of the 2020 election, either before or after, saying they had not seen evidence of widespread fraud — a conclusion at odds with President Trump’s baseless claims that the election was rigged.
So, this Insane clown is an agent of Iran, or being played by them.
Old 12-22-2020, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Senior Trump advisers prepare to launch policy group
White House advisers Brooke Rollins and Larry Kudlow are assembling a new nonprofit organization for after Donald Trump leaves office in January.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...y-group-449886

Grifters gonna grift, and there are plenty of morons like the Insane clown and this Zero idiot who will send them $$$$. Poor, confused, gullible fools.
Whenever conservatives start talking "nonprofit organization" put your hand on your wallet and stand with your back against the wall.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Do you ever wonder why Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, and Chicago continue to be blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda...
In the best tradition of a tRump press secretary you pivot away from the comments I made about who said there was no widespread fraud during the 2020 presidential election and do you think the SC was in on the fix. That and no evidence whatsoever on "The Big Fix".
I'm done playing chess with a pigeon.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:23 PM
Admin

Quote:

Nice bit of projection, Biff.
Old 12-22-2020, 10:18 PM

Fact-Checks of Election Claims From Fox News, Newsmax Prove ‘It Was All Bullsh*t’

https://www.mediaite.com/uncategoriz...s-all-bullsht/

...and yet, MAGAMorons still believe it was “stolen”. Just how dumb are these Zeros?