Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-18-2014, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Meh, I'll wait for the report. You should too my friend.
I cannot wait my friend....

if I am wrong then I will be happy and wait until something else happens to make me look like a fool.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:25 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Well you see you call the police so that they can take care of the robber. That is what they are paid to do. Here in California they are paid quite well and receive good pensions, which you are paying for Dan however you yourself probably will not ever receive a pension. Just an assumption on my part. So only a fool would try to battle a robber stealing something from his store as mundane as cigars. If the robber has a gun you may just get killed.

I am not romantic about the Police. They are public servants that are expected to do a job that is difficult and at times very dangerous and also very unthankful. But that is what they sign up for and most of them know that.

I don't care what names you call me Dan. I mean it is not like you are someone people look up to.
Here in Virginia, store employees are told by their own managers and the law to let shoplifters walk. A case of beer is not worth an employee and/or innocent bystanders getting killed over, which is what we had before. Interestingly, shoplifting has not increased. It seems that a kleptomaniac is going to steal regardless of the risks.

Surveillance cameras catch images of thieves which are then posted in the stores and on t.v. news.

It works.

Dave
Old 08-18-2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
I don't care what names you call me Dan. I mean it is not like you are someone people look up to.
You should not have to stoop so low as to debate with a moron. Overlooking the content of his posts, language is beyond atrocious. By quoting, you are legitimizing his very existence here. Sorry, I do not mean to admonish but expressing my frustration. His intent is to derail threads every which way.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
You should not have to stoop so low as to debate with a moron. Overlooking the content of his posts, language is beyond atrocious. By quoting, you are legitimizing his very existence here. Sorry, I do not mean to admonish but expressing my frustration. His intent is to derail threads every which way.
Yes

I am back on the straight and narrow.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:42 PM

Trayvon Martin Redux???

At this point, that's what I see. Time well tell.

Chas
Old 08-18-2014, 07:46 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
Indeed. That was the very reason he called Robbin a "pussy", just to get a rise out of him and a response that he craves.
He's one of those sad little trolls that can't stand to see anyone better equipped than himself engage in polite discussion and spirited debate. Ignoring this sad little man is the only way to deal with him, soon enough he will tire, grow bored and seek other pastures to poison.

Strength and courage gentlefolk. Ignore him, please.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:49 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Trayvon Martin Redux???

At this point, that's what I see. Time well tell.

Chas
Hiya Chas, you old screw. How's it going?
Old 08-18-2014, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Hiya Chas, you old screw. How's it going?
It's been tough buddy, it's been tough.

Just finished up a remodel, took 8 months, and the best I can tell I broke even or went 1K either way. The most difficult job I've ever taken on in my entire life.

I wound up going 5-10K above their expectations. They took it pretty good, all things considered.

Of course, they've got a bull out there that should they hook him up to one of those jacking off machines, could probably make them half of that before his dick went soft.

Life goes on.
Chas
Old 08-18-2014, 08:30 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
It's been tough buddy, it's been tough.

Just finished up a remodel, took 8 months, and the best I can tell I broke even or went 1K either way. The most difficult job I've ever taken on in my entire life.

I wound up going 5-10K above their expectations. They took it pretty good, all things considered.

Of course, they've got a bull out there that should they hook him up to one of those jacking off machines, could probably make them half of that before his dick went soft.

Life goes on.
Chas
Oh well, you kept your crew in groceries, beer and a roof over their heads. There's always that. I'm glad that Harry Homeowner didn't try to squeeze a loss out of you. Post up a before and after pic if you feel comfortable with that.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Indeed. That was the very reason he called Robbin a "pussy", just to get a rise out of him and a response that he craves.
He's one of those sad little trolls that can't stand to see anyone better equipped than himself engage in polite discussion and spirited debate. Ignoring this sad little man is the only way to deal with him, soon enough he will tire, grow bored and seek other pastures to poison.

Strength and courage gentlefolk. Ignore him, please.
I'll give you credit buddy, you ARE a master of polite and spirited discussion.

Should I ever be stood in front of a wall and shot for being a troll, you should at least be standing behind me...if not in front!!!

Chas