Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-06-2021, 03:47 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
I TAUGHT college English in 1999 while you were still in a laboratory test tube, waiting to be inserted in the nearest baboon.
Pro tip: Being a TA is not a sign of intelligence or accomplishment. It's just a sign of your willingness to be treated as slave labor.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
...and yet your grammar is atrocious. Sad little Trumpkin fool. BTW, I'm retired, you moron.
Do you enjoy entertaining him?
Old 04-07-2021, 07:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
...and yet your grammar is atrocious. Sad little Trumpkin fool. BTW, I'm retired, you moron.
You retired from brain activity long before you learned how to type.

But you are more than welcome to correct my grammar, sentence structure, spelling, etc.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Pro tip: Being a TA is not a sign of intelligence or accomplishment. It's just a sign of your willingness to be treated as slave labor.
What is slave labor? How do you define slave labor?

What is the wage scale that qualifies as slave labor? Do you have any proof that some people are working below the legal minimum wage? (Other than illegal aliens being hired by criminals who pay less than minimum wage?)

Slave labor, the kind supported by the Democrat Party began a couple of centuries ago when Africans began selling their own people into slavery, and countries around the world bought slaves. These slaves actually cost a lot of money, none of which they got. And Democrats fought a civil war to maintain the practice of slave labor

THAT'S the definition of slave labor.

Some idiots refer to low wages as slave wages, which is an oxymoron. There is no such thing. A slave gets ZERO money. (Try to keep up with the rest of the class, son.)

In truth, I lasted a couple of years as an English instructor at a couple of small colleges before I discovered that substitute teaching in public schools actually pays more. And subs are treated a lot better, mostly because they prevent the system from collapsing completely. In Orange County, Florida, there are 2000 subs, JUST SUBS. And still a few HUNDRED classes go without a teacher on the first day of the school year. (Yes, I used to live in that schitthole and I discovered those stats. They are real.)

I continue to sub in this smaller county in Florida, (the name of which by the way I will not release to the Doxing NAZIS here, who would obviously come and break into my car while I'm working, or maybe cause a scene at one of the schools I work at.) It's not money that will buy me a beach house or a brand new Mercedes S class sedan every year.

It is money I have voluntarily AGREED to work for, so it is not slave wages, nor am I engaged in slave labor. Those high school drop out idiots who flip burgers at McDonalds likewise have voluntarily AGREED that their wages are precisely what they are worth.

Earth to uneducated Wokie: You and every other commodity in the universe are ONLY worth what someone is willing to pay. If you work for less than you think you're entitled to, that doesn't make you a slave.

That paycheck that comes every week or every other week is a clue that you are not a slave.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Do you enjoy entertaining him?
Are you calling this universal stupidity ENTERTAINMENT?

Do you REALLY lack a life, that THIS is your idea of entertainment?

I originally came here to discuss political issues of the day and was immediately called a TROLL, because I dared to disagree with the idiots here.

I was then suspended for an offense that I was unable to find in the rulebook here. (I have messaged the mods for some clarification, and you'll notice I haven't posted any graphics.)

Entertainment? Seriously?

You people are delusional.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
Are you calling this universal stupidity ENTERTAINMENT?

Do you REALLY lack a life, that THIS is your idea of entertainment?

I originally came here to discuss political issues of the day and was immediately called a TROLL, because I dared to disagree with the idiots here.

Entertainment? Seriously?

You people are delusional.
Well smack my head and shut my mouth.