Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-24-2012, 03:09 PM

Hopefully we will know soon. Romney doesn't have a brother governor in FL or Cali does he? I haven't heard any BIG announcement yet, I think it was supposed to be a tweet but I don't do twitter. You guys seen anything?
Old 10-24-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
Hopefully we will know soon. Romney doesn't have a brother governor in FL or Cali does he? I haven't heard any BIG announcement yet, I think it was supposed to be a tweet but I don't do twitter. You guys seen anything?
It's out. There's a thread here now with a link.

I'm afraid you'll be very disappointed. It's just another pathetic stunt so that Trump can get more attention. It's just like all the information his investigators supposedly uncovered in Hawaii. Funny how we never learned what that was.

John
Old 10-24-2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
It's out. There's a thread here now with a link.

I'm afraid you'll be very disappointed. It's just another pathetic stunt so that Trump can get more attention. It's just like all the information his investigators supposedly uncovered in Hawaii. Funny how we never learned what that was.

John
It will be interesting to see if Barry ponies up the docs. If not, what is he hiding? We sure heard plenty of whining about Mitt's taxes eh? Five million wouldn't be peanuts to any charity. I'm sure the Black Panthers could use it for Batons to police polling places.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Area Man

Quote:
It will be interesting to see if Barry ponies up the docs. If not, what is he hiding? We sure heard plenty of whining about Mitt's taxes eh? Five million wouldn't be peanuts to any charity. I'm sure the Black Panthers could use it for Batons to police polling places.
You believe every bit of the whackjob conspiracy theory bullshit, don't you?

Trump is an ass and you're pathetic.

If Obama is smart, and he is, Trumps latest sad attempt to re-beat this dead horse will go ignored.

Regards,
Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 10-24-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:43 PM
Area Man

Jay, the poll gap has closed, but the electoral college still shows an Obama lead. Somewhere around half of the country still looks at your party and sees a big, stinking rat.

And, no it's not because they're stupid. It's because it is becoming obvious to people what is going on, here in America. We must give up this, that and the other thing, or the top earners will start choking off more jobs. We must shut up and do as we're told, or "the job creaters" will bend us over and violate our bungholes.......................

They're even coming straight out and saying that, now.

People are getting tired of being threatened.

That's whay this election is NOT turning out to be the slaughter for Obama that the likes of you and Mezz have assumed it would be.

Yes, Romney can still win. But, it's not as assured as you once thought it would be......Is it?

Regards,
Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 10-24-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Are you serious? Why on earth would the President give Trump even a second's notice? Trump is a megalomaniacal carnival flimflam artist and, frankly, the fact that you take him in any way seriously says nothing good about you.

And why is ignoring absurd and pointless demands that have been made of no previous president an indication that the President is hiding anything? What it is is a refusal to allow these idiots to denigrate him personally and demean the office as a whole.

People like Trump, Bachmann, Palin, Coulter and a long list of other Right Wing "rodeo clowns" have made a travesty of our political process. As a consequence, we are a global joke. I realize that "Exceptional American" like you don't give a shit but you should. We do, after all, have to operate in this world and being respected - or even just taken seriously - is a pretty good idea.

John

John
Old 10-24-2012, 10:49 PM

Pure Racism on Trump's part. Obama is black, so let's question his legitimacy by asking for birth certificate, grades, passport, etc. Last ditch effort to reach the low information voter on the right susceptible to such racist bullshit, even though at this point what is the purpose since they are voting for Romney anyway. This may just energize Obama's movement to get out the vote even more.

Looks like on this board there are some low information voters also susceptible to the dog whistles being blown by race baiters. Sorry I call it as I see it.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Looks like on this board there are some low information voters also susceptible to the dog whistles being blown by race baiters. Sorry I call it as I see it.
Being a susceptible low information voter is apparently a qualification for low level local Republican Party office.

John
Old 10-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Pure Racism on Trump's part. Obama is black, so let's question his legitimacy by asking for birth certificate, grades, passport, etc. Last ditch effort to reach the low information voter on the right susceptible to such racist bullshit, even though at this point what is the purpose since they are voting for Romney anyway. This may just energize Obama's movement to get out the vote even more.

I agree. It's more than a little disconcerting and seriously threatens relationships I have with a member or two here. I have to draw the line at racism being blatantly enjoyed by some here. That is too bad.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:04 PM

LA Times had a good title for their Donald Rump assfest.

Carl