Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Koch-Teapublican

Innocents lost

It’s amazing what liberals and there cohorts in the media will turn a blind eye too

Butchering babies that were already born and were older than the state's 24-week limit for abortions is the story.

This is not about being "pro-choice" or "pro-life." It is about basic human rights.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...olumn/2072577/
Old 04-12-2013, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBS... View Post
It’s amazing what liberals and there cohorts in the media will turn a blind eye too
OK, now that blame has been assigned....
This has been posted here before and I looked around the internets and wiki has some interesting stuff regarding.
Quote:
Kermit Barron Gosnell is an American doctor in Philadelphia who ran two multi-million dollar abortion practices. After a controversy nearly a year earlier, Gosnell was arrested in January 2011, charged with eight counts of murder: one patient who died under his care after a botched abortion, and seven infants born alive whose spinal cords Gosnell allegedly severed with scissors.[1] A grand jury recommended charges of murder against Gosnell and several of his employees.[2] CNN stated in March 2011 that prosecutors were considering seeking the death penalty.[3] The trial began on March 18, 2013.[4]
Quote:
State officials have failed to visit or inspect his abortion clinic since 1993.[6] It is claimed that Gosnell charged $1,600-$3,000 for each late-term abortion. [7] Prosecutors also claim that Gosnell is not certified in either gynecology or obstetrics.[8] The FBI and DEA raided his office in February 2010 and word quickly circulated about the poor and unsanitary conditions inside the building.
Quote:
Former Governor Tom Ridge (Republican) has refused to comment on the matter. It was his administration that ended regular inspections of abortion clinics—a policy that continued until the Gosnell incident. The grand jury report stated that according to officials inspections would be "putting a barrier up to women" seeking abortions. "Warnings--from patients and their attorneys, a doctor at a Philadelphia hospital, women's health groups, pro-choice groups, and even an employee of the Philadelphia Department of Public Health--failed to prompt state and local authorities to investigate or take action against the clinic.[26]"
I am not going into the disgusting stuff done by this sick bastard.

Carl
Old 04-12-2013, 09:32 AM

What is it like 3,000 kids a week or something. So it's ok so long as they are
not shot? I don't get it either.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
I thought Fox News was number 1?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatchetJack View Post
Uh, OK. Sure.

Carl
Old 04-12-2013, 10:44 AM

Hold on, one of them will be along shortly saying it's better to chop them up because the evil repubs don't want to feed them.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:03 AM

Quote:
A kid is not a kid until it reaches a certain age in the womb. If the child can survive after birth then it is murder to take it's life after it is born or aborted. Aborting a zygote that has no concept of time or space is not a crime currently in the US. If it does become a crime we will go back to the good old 50's and 60's where rich women paid a lot of money for an illegal safe abortion and poor women died at the hands of hacks with a coat hanger. Those were the good old days weren't they.

I would bet money that JBS' Liberal abortionist voted Republican. Abortion is a wedge issue that is too valuable for Republicans to give up. If they give up their wedge issues what do Republicans have to whip up their base.

They will play around the edges of the abortion issue but, Roe v. Wade will not be overturned. It is too good of an issue for Republicans to raise money on. I am pretty sure they don't give a shit about the unborn and they damn sure don't care about the kids that are born unless they have a silver spoon in their mouth.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:59 PM

So one lady's opinion is that this story hasn't gotten enough press....
Don't think her opinion counts for much since I've seen and read reports on this in several media sources.
And since there is just as much right leaning influence as there is left leaning in the media, Why is she trying to pin some sort of blame on liberals.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Of course you don't.

Dave
Old 04-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Area Man

Quote:

Butchering babies that were already born and were older than the state's 24-week limit for abortions is the story.

This is not about being "pro-choice" or "pro-life." It is about basic human rights.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...olumn/2072577/
It's amazing what YOU turn a blind eye to.

How many friearm related deaths are acceptable to you? How many six year olds gunned down in the classroom constitute the "price of freedom" to you?

I'd like to see a number.

Dave
Old 04-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
It's amazing what YOU turn a blind eye to.

How many friearm related deaths are acceptable to you? How many six year olds gunned down in the classroom constitute the "price of freedom" to you?

I'd like to see a number.

Dave
I'm reminded of three blind mice, Dave. Was, JB and Jack.

Hell, wasn't there a correlation between abortion and the murder/crime rate recently?