Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-08-2021, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Denial is the only alternative. Otherwise, they'd be doing what BIDEN wants them to do!
QFT. Owning the Dems and/or sabotaging Biden's presidency is more important to the unvaccinated cult than the country's well being. But as long as they are dying to prove their point, "what me, worry?".
Old 07-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Admin

So they are lining up to die to 'own the libs'? Wow...smh
Old 07-09-2021, 04:44 AM

I guess by now you've seen video of some in the cult saying they'd die for tRump. Step right up ladies and gents. Enter the Covid death lottery and own some Libs. Glory be to tRump.
Old 07-10-2021, 03:36 PM
Ready

I thinks it may be a little more like they feel if they got a shot, they'd be caving in and the libs would 'own' them. But same same.
Old 07-11-2021, 08:11 AM

Quote:
I thinks it may be a little more like they feel if they got a shot, they'd be caving in and the libs would 'own' them. But same same.
As friends and neighbors begin winning the death lottery I wonder if any of these "my body/my choice/my freedom" idjits will sneak off to get the jab and not tell anyone? Probably to go around saying "see, no Covid here 'cause it's all a hoax". My sympathy goes to the hospital and health care workers not to these losers that get sick and die.

All because some SOB occupying the WH who chose to politicize the virus outbreak to serve his own ends
Old 07-11-2021, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Yet the #45 wants credit for 'developing' the vaccine, or is that a claim only laid against the libs? We could realistically rename J&J vaccine as T&J vaccine, heck we gave J&J over $2 Billion to develop their Covid-19 vaccine, least we can get is naming rights. Would that then induce the cult to get vaccinated. Probably not.

Trump would claim he has never heard of Trump & Johnson vaccine.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Ready

^^^like it is!
Old 07-12-2021, 06:52 AM

Statistics tell us that the one thing in common that all people have who have died from covid is that they have not been vaccinated.

Does Trump and company realize that the Trump cult that support them are the people who refuse to get vaccinated?
Old 07-12-2021, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Statistics tell us that the one thing in common that all people have who have died from covid is that they have not been vaccinated.

Does Trump and company realize that the Trump cult that support them are the people who refuse to get vaccinated?
Astounding that this simple statistic does not move the needle on vaccination rates. The rate went up up a bit for two weeks after news broke on the Delta variant and now we are regressing again. Sad truth is that the GQP politicians who are front goading their cult into "my freedom, my body, no vaccination for me", have all been vaccinated including their families. After all politicians are survivors first, but then they all lie.
Old 07-12-2021, 08:46 AM

No wonder the poor little lemmings are confused. That guy trying to claim credit for the vaccine while his sycophants disparage it. Dear leader claiming the virus a hoax while secretly getting a vaccine for it. Admitting it on tape that the virus is deadly but continuing to hold mass rally's. Maybe it's like the mass animal migrations in Africa. Thousands upon thousands of animals trudging along while predators pick off the weak. The cult trudges along betting on not bring among the ones Covid picks off. Remember the "99.998 [whatever] percent" survival rate claims? I'm sure MAGA Lardo's performance after contracting Covid has something to do with this.