Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:45 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

I suspect no politician likes the Consitution and few have over the years, they'd like to be free to screw us as they wish.

That said I heard this same talk coming from the left during Bushes rule.

Howdy Budget, nice to meet you

Pete
Old 05-18-2012, 08:53 AM

yeah nothing like politics. hi. i thought id carry on over here from ak. gets kinda pedestrian over there... Wanted to see some talk. not just of this but other crap going on in this country.

Regarding the rich banks too big to fail, werent there a few too large to fail banks that went under? some folded as well. Once the dollar becomes worthless, they will have a vault full of tissue paper.

China and russia are buying gold by the ton.
And the way the government is spending money we will go by the way of greece.

The A 25 is made by dynaco. A rather good sounding speaker.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
I have been listening to a bit of Gov't Mule lately.

My favorite is High & Mighty.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:00 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
yeah nothing like politics. hi. i thought id carry on over here from ak. gets kinda pedestrian over there... Wanted to see some talk. not just of this but other crap going on in this country.

Regarding the rich banks too big to fail, werent there a few too large to fail banks that went under? some folded as well. Once the dollar becomes worthless, they will have a vault full of tissue paper.

China and russia are buying gold by the ton.
And the way the government is spending money we will go by the way of greece.

The A 25 is made by dynaco. A rather good sounding speaker.
It's not so much that the government is spending, it's that we don't pay for it.

Remember the tax cuts along with a VERY expensive "off budget" war in Iraq along with a prescription drug benefit that mostly bilked seniors and enriched big pharma?

Do you understand that this is why we are in the mess we are?
Old 05-18-2012, 09:00 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
I suspect no politician likes the Consitution and few have over the years, they'd like to be free to screw us as they wish.

That said I heard this same talk coming from the left during Bushes rule.

Howdy Budget, nice to meet you

Pete
what same talk?
Old 05-18-2012, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
It's not so much that the government is spending, it's that we don't pay for it.

Remember the tax cuts along with a VERY expensive "off budget" war in Iraq along with a prescription drug benefit that mostly bilked seniors and enriched big pharma?

Do you understand that this is why we are in the mess we are?
the not not paying for it part is what will get us in trouble...With tax cuts for business, shouldnt that mean that they have more money to expand? And what business doesnt want to expand...at least with teh war we got rid of one tyrant, but i guess it equalizes with obama being in office now...
Old 05-18-2012, 09:19 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
what same talk?
Martial law etc.

Pete
Old 05-18-2012, 10:21 AM

i remember that. But under bush i wasnt too worried about it. Under obama, the way he had undertones of encouraging violence. All he needs is some large scale rioting or other some such thing to incite martial law...maybe even going after iran and i dont know im just one guy. i dont know everything there is to know out there...just that with obama martial law just may be indefinite.

Enough time for him to get what ever bill he wants to get through. And just what did he tell that russian on tv. That he will have more leeway after he gets reelected. Trouble is he knows his chances of getting reelected are next to nil. there fore his need for martial law.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Loyal Opposition

Do you watch a lot of horror movies? Do you feel like something is missing if you are not living in fear? There seems to be some disconnect with reality going on here. What solid credible evidence - other than Rush said so - do you have for all of these fantasies?

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 05-18-2012, 11:03 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
i remember that. But under bush i wasnt too worried about it. Under obama, the way he had undertones of encouraging violence. All he needs is some large scale rioting or other some such thing to incite martial law...maybe even going after iran and i dont know im just one guy. i dont know everything there is to know out there...just that with obama martial law just may be indefinite.

Enough time for him to get what ever bill he wants to get through. And just what did he tell that russian on tv. That he will have more leeway after he gets reelected. Trouble is he knows his chances of getting reelected are next to nil. there fore his need for martial law.
Are you serious about this martial law stuff?