Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-11-2023, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Trump Is “Absolutely Petrified” and “Going to Be Found Guilty,” Says Michael Cohen
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-absolut...190610873.html

Can't wait.
(pssst-pssst... flight risk)
Old 10-12-2023, 09:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
(pssst-pssst... flight risk)
The only reason Trump has buddied up to Putin, and hand him top confidential military secrets, which I'm am convinced has already happened, is that some time between when he's convicted and when he has to turn himself in for his prison time, that he will find somebody with a Lear or a Gulfstream to fly him to Moscow and take up residence in the condo that Putin has arranged for him...just down the hall from Snowden's place. He might have to sneak out of the country, down to Mexico or Guyana to find the equipment and a pilot to successfully get out...but he has the money to make it happen and he will get there when and if it's necessary.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
The only reason Trump has buddied up to Putin, and hand him top confidential military secrets, which I'm am convinced has already happened, is that some time between when he's convicted and when he has to turn himself in for his prison time, that he will find somebody with a Lear or a Gulfstream to fly him to Moscow and take up residence in the condo that Putin has arranged for him...just down the hall from Snowden's place. He might have to sneak out of the country, down to Mexico or Guyana to find the equipment and a pilot to successfully get out...but he has the money to make it happen and he will get there when and if it's necessary.
As I've said before. An unmarked helicopter sweeps in under the radar to his place and spirits him away to Cuba. From there an Aeroflot flight home to Mother Russia. Once he gets underway, under the radar with a head start he's gone. The Coast Guard, unless notified he's running, probably wouldn't be interested in outbound traffic. tRump, the man, will not willingly enter a jail cell.
Old 10-12-2023, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
That fairy tale ain't gonna happen.
Old 10-15-2023, 08:45 PM
Admin

Lawyers in frivolous 2020 election lawsuit are stuck with sanctions: report

On Friday, the U.S. Supreme Court denied a request to review a 10th Circuit Court of Appeals’ decision that affirmed awarding sanctions against attorneys responsible for a frivolous lawsuit tied to the 2020 election.

https://www.rawstory.com/sanctions-s...it-2665971948/
Old 10-15-2023, 09:45 PM

Every speech our favorite ex-potus makes is a confession, his gift of gab is a gift to the prosecutors. Amazing that his attorneys cannot gag him, not that I am complaining.

Here is what his ex-WH attorney Ty Cobb said.

Quote:
“Trump’s public statements erode his defenses enormously,” said Ty Cobb, who served as a White House lawyer in the Trump administration but has become an outspoken public critic of the former president. “Flip-flopping between ‘I had the power’ with the classified documents and “there was a process” — both acknowledge the possession of the classified documents.”

“Lying about it is compelling evidence as to consciousness of guilt,” Cobb said. “The prosecutors can play that snippet every day if they want, and they will play that and other interviews at will. He has confessed publicly, though perhaps unknowing, to virtually every element of the Mar a Lago case. ... Every unscripted thing he says hurts him.”
And here is the one and only making some audacious claims.

Quote:
“I don’t think this has ever been told,” he said to the rally hosted by Club 47, a group trying to get him reelected. “They’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s classified information.’ Maybe it is, but I don’t think so.”
Only because he said so, somehow making false inferences from the Presidential Records Act.

Quote:
In his speech, Trump went on to defend himself against the charges in the classified documents case, declaring: “I can do whatever I want, but I did nothing wrong.”
Only if you are Putin, but your are not. But I do recall his henchman Stephen Miller saying after Trump became potus that his powers are unlimited as in he can edict (EO) whatever he chooses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...nce-gag-order/
Old 10-16-2023, 12:51 PM

Trump has narrow gag order imposed on him by federal judge overseeing 2020 election subversion case

Two questions.
A. Has he violated the gag order yet?
B. What will the judge do when he violates the gaga order?
Old 10-16-2023, 04:02 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Trump has narrow gag order imposed on him by federal judge overseeing 2020 election subversion case

Two questions.
And here is the Lying Dotard's spokesperson's response to the judge's ruling:

Last edited by finnbow; 10-16-2023 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-16-2023, 05:12 PM

Obviously he sees attacking prosecutors, judges, withesses, etc. as campaigning and free speech. That addressing the issues and what can benefit the American people stuff is so beneath him.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:21 PM

Quote:

Two questions.
Even before the gag order was formally issued after the hearing, Trump's attorney Lauro was appealing it. And guess what happens in the interim?