Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-19-2023, 07:55 PM
Admin

Arsenal Of Democracy?

"President Biden said that, as during World War II, Americans are again building an “arsenal of democracy.”"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...7O6ENX2J2REAMA

Do the present generations have the cojones. I fear we've gone soft but then what do I know?

Slava Ukraini.
Old 11-06-2023, 09:14 AM
Banned

I don't know if residents of this country (see my sig line below) have gone soft or not. What I do know is that there are two sides. Neither is perfect, but on the continuum of human behavior, one side is acceptable, the other side is hanging off the other end of the continuum by a fucking thread.

And I'm including any young white or minority US citizens who say they won't vote for Biden if he's the nominee. Why not? I'm gonna say mostly because he has been open and fairly firm in his support of the Israelis in their battle against terrorism. Jew hate is nothing new. I'm gonna say that too many of our youngsters were either unborn or too young to have experienced the trauma of the September 11th attacks by Islamofascit terrorist murderers...don't know a fucking thing about it other than the buildings went down...and they would give us the blank stare if we mentioned United-93 to any of them. And as far as they know, the 9/11 hijackers were a gang of blue haired Hadassah ladies on a break from their Tuesday morning majongg club. And big fans of the anti-Semitic "The Squad" in the US House. And...they didn't have a Vietnam...fuck...they don't know a goddamn thing about Vietnam, nor do they give a shit about it or what we might have gone through between 1965 and 1975...like seeing college students gunned down for speaking their piece. We got to see what WWII did to a lot of our fathers, and what the Vietnam war did to a lot of us.

But us boomers, at least any of us boomers who appropriately planned for the future, will get through another Trump administration, and a legislature ruled by the seditionist GOP, just fine. You're the one's who are gonna pay for your own stupidity. You're the ones who are gonna find it harder and harder to cast your ballots every four years. You're the ones who will continue to have shit healthcare that costs you twice what it should, no maternity leave, daily democratized gun carnage, and children you can't afford to send off for a higher education.

Reap what you sow zoomers.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 11-06-2023 at 09:24 AM.
Old 11-06-2023, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Do the present generations have the cojones. I fear we've gone soft but then what do I know?
I work around the current generation of active duty folks everyday, while we like to trash talk younger generations (its what we do) I am comfortable with what I see for the most part. Same at it ever was, those that will step up when needed and those that will not.