Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-26-2012, 04:26 PM
Admin

Jay I watched yours (the Hannity clip) and my suggestion you dismiss out of hand? Dude, whazzup?
Old 08-26-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
I do not agree with the policy either but Romney is sure to keep us there longer in my opinion than Obama if he is re-elected.
And has said so.

John
Old 08-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
Wrong again, do you ever get tired of that. Oh wait, I forgot, a good lib doesn't let things like facts get in their way. I'm talking about a movie and you guys are at war with Iraq. I will agree completely that we can thank God everyday that Oby got us out of Afghanistan. Oh crap, wait a minute, he actually doubled down there, didn't he. Well poop, now I'm back to him not doing a thing for me. That's alright though, as we are getting ready to toss his ass out on his big clown looking ear.
Really? Who was wrong about the Constitutionality of PPACA?

How do you know where the funding for that movie originated from?

Do YOU ever get tired of being wrong?

Dave
Old 08-26-2012, 06:55 PM

For the record, one more time for the slow kids. I haven't watched or listened to Beck since he left FOX, and as soon as Hannity comes on, I switch to CNN or MSNBC, then switch back for Gretta. I think Glenn is a harmless nut bag, but Hannity would surely drive me back to the whisky if I tried to watch it every night. He gets a single talking point and pounds it until you hear it in your sleep. The dude's heart may be in the right place, but he just plain gets on my nerve. (I only have one)
Old 08-26-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Big Difference: Obama inherited the War in Afghanistan. He will never be blamed for it. And he never said he would pull of of Afghanistan during the 2008 campaign...just Iraq. I do not agree with the policy either but Romney is sure to keep us there longer in my opinion than Obama if he is re-elected. Also that part of the world is much more dangerous threat to us than Iraq ever was.
You want to know what the real threat is. It is the far East.

Japan, China, India, and others are getting stirred up. The Indian Ocean is the next big battle ground.

Afghanistan was a lost cause the day we let bin Laden escape capture at Tora Bora. At that point there was no reason to be there. I don't care if we have troops there for 200 years we will never change the tribes minds in Afghanistan. It will not happen.

Now the Afghani's want us out. The war is escalating again. More dead Americans and thousands of wounded for no reason at all. Oh Joy!

Look, I love this country. Everyday I see things getting better. I do not want to return to the Bush era. Since Romney's advisor's are responsible for the failed Bush era, why in the hell would I vote for him. I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK! Can anybody here give me concrete reasons to vote for the Romney/Ryan ticket. I am dead ass serious.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Wrong again, do you ever get tired of that. Oh wait, I forgot, a good lib doesn't let things like facts get in their way. I'm talking about a movie and you guys are at war with Iraq. I will agree completely that we can thank God everyday that Oby got us out of Afghanistan. Oh crap, wait a minute, he actually doubled down there, didn't he. Well poop, now I'm back to him not doing a thing for me. That's alright though, as we are getting ready to toss his ass out on his big clown looking ear.
So, do you think that we are still in Iraq too. Obama said that he would manage an orderly withdrawal from Iraq and go after Al Quaeda in Afghanistan. There are a number of former Al Quaeda leaders that wish he had been distracted by Iraq.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...n-obamas-belt/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...iFV_story.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-202_162-20113732.html

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 08-26-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
The dude's heart may be in the right place, but he just plain gets on my nerve. (I only have one)
If you want to know where that guy's heart is, refresh your memory about the way he exploited the Terri Schiavo controversy.

Hannity is walking talking smegma.

John
Old 08-26-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
You want to know what the real threat is. It is the far East.

Japan, China, India, and others are getting stirred up. The Indian Ocean is the next big battle ground.

Afghanistan was a lost cause the day we let bin Laden escape capture at Tora Bora. At that point there was no reason to be there. I don't care if we have troops there for 200 years we will never change the tribes minds in Afghanistan. It will not happen.

Now the Afghani's want us out. The war is escalating again. More dead Americans and thousands of wounded for no reason at all. Oh Joy!

Look, I love this country. Everyday I see things getting better. I do not want to return to the Bush era. Since Romney's advisor's are responsible for the failed Bush era, why in the hell would I vote for him. I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK! Can anybody here give me concrete reasons to vote for the Romney/Ryan ticket. I am dead ass serious.
Seriously, why are we still there? It's a fricken POS worthless landscape good only for producing heroin. I can't believe we still have our youngest, brightest, and best dying there on a daily basis. It's insanity, let them rot in their own filth or turn it into the surface of the sun for two seconds, just be done with it..
Old 08-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
If you want to know where that guy's heart is, refresh your memory about the way he exploited the Terri Schiavo controversy.

Hannity is walking talking smegma.

John
That was completely disgusting. What was worse was congress attempting to intervene.

If I turn into a veg like Terry Schaivo, kill me and make it quick, before those bastards have a chance capitalize on my misery. That's all I ask.

Dave
Old 08-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Seriously, why are we still there? It's a fricken POS worthless landscape good only for producing heroin. I can't believe we still have our youngest, brightest, and best dying there on a daily basis. It's insanity, let them rot in their own filth or turn it into the surface of the sun for two seconds, just be done with it..
Exactly right, we should have been in and out in a few months.

More glaring Bush incompetence.

Dave