Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-09-2011, 12:42 PM

gang atacks & facebook etc.

5 or 6 atacks in 3 days here in chicago the latest was on the red line at 4:30am this morning right when erin goes to work. this thread was closed over at ak i dont know why. i would think a comunity bb would be a greatplace to let folks know about these things. heres what i said " i hope the chicago police kill every gang member in this city and hang th bodies at L stops to show the little punks whats commin." and i mean it

i asked erin not to carry her player anymore and to sit in the motormans car only when im not with her.

im pretty disapointed with AK right now

eric
Old 06-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereocuuple View Post
5 or 6 atacks in 3 days here in chicago the latest was on the red line at 4:30am this morning right when erin goes to work. this thread was closed over at ak i dont know why. i would think a comunity bb would be a greatplace to let folks know about these things. heres what i said " i hope the chicago police kill every gang member in this city and hang th bodies at L stops to show the little punks whats commin." and i mean it

i asked erin not to carry her player anymore and to sit in the motormans car only when im not with her.

im pretty disapointed with AK right now

eric
It's not what your quote said, per se, Eric, but what it would predictably lead to.

As for me, I'm not willing to give the police the authority to act as judge, jury, and executioner. That is the definition of a "police state." No thanks.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:54 PM

i would rather see a million dead gang bangers than see my wife of any innocent person hurt for a fucking filthy i pod. as for the police state remark. im going to let that go. we lost too many good officers here last year. if your not doing anything wrong you have no reason to fear the police.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:56 PM

So if these attacks are organized by new media resources.. --- When we get these creatures -- can we prosecute them under RICO statutes?

There's got to be some kind of special charge for utilizing "weapons of mass communication" to coordinate a felony.. Hopefully, this is not gonna end the "frontier" days of the internet with large rooms full of internet spies at the HomeLand Security office. I can here the pandering politicians already to leap at this and blame everyone but the kids and the parents.

I know it's a stretch and it trivializes the threat, but maybe their mothers should rent a decorated bus and take them on a "heritage" tour. Their outcome would be predictably better (wouldn't it NoOneReal?)

Or maybe Chicago will vote for an administration that doesn't hold all aspects of the national economy HOSTAGE for 4 years so that these punks can get a job..
Old 06-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereocuuple View Post
i would rather see a million dead gang bangers than see my wife of any innocent person hurt for a fucking filthy i pod. as for the police state remark. im going to let that go. we lost too many good officers here last year. if your not doing anything wrong you have no reason to fear the police.
Take a visit to Prince Georges County, MD or New Orleans, LA and make that assertion.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:57 PM

there is a link in the closed thread to a WLS radio story you should listen to. this is a national problem and it aint goin away by just wishing.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacaltenn View Post
So if these attacks are organized by new media resources.. --- When we get these creatures -- can we prosecute them under RICO statutes?

There's got to be some kind of special charge for utilizing "weapons of mass communication" to coordinate a felony.. Hopefully, this is not gonna end the "frontier" days of the internet with large rooms full of internet spies at the HomeLand Security office. I can here the pandering politicians already to leap at this and blame everyone but the kids and the parents.

I know it's a stretch and it trivializes the threat, but maybe their mothers should rent a decorated bus and take them on a "heritage" tour. Their outcome would be predictably better (wouldn't it NoOneReal?)

Or maybe Chicago will vote for an administration that doesn't hold all aspects of the national economy HOSTAGE for 4 years so that these punks can get a job..
gang banging thugs dont want jobs.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:07 PM

For any social media comm link, there's a list of subscribers and a trail. Chicago only needs to get a couple of these dudes and then charge EVERYONE that was a reciepient of those messages -- for abetting and aiding a serious crime. EVERY F'IN one of those people who decided not to warn the authorities..
Old 06-09-2011, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacaltenn View Post
For any social media comm link, there's a list of subscribers and a trail. Chicago only needs to get a couple of these dudes and then charge EVERYONE that was a reciepient of those messages -- for abetting and aiding a serious crime. EVERY F'IN one of those people who decided not to warn the authorities..
damn skippy. and they should be able to gps track em too.