Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-26-2011, 07:34 PM

BTW, I'm one tough bastard, and I'd like to stay here and line all of your rinkey dinks out...but my wife just told me to report for supper.

I'll settle this score whenever she lets me...and that's not a fact, it's a promise!!!

Chas
Old 10-26-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
BTW, I'm one tough bastard, and I'd like to stay here and line all of your rinkey dinks out...but my wife just told me to report for supper.

I'll settle this score whenever she lets me...and that's not a fact, it's a promise!!!

Chas
I just burnt a couple 16oz Rib Eyes on the charcoal. Nuttin like a big old hunk of dead read to fix a guy up.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga View Post
WTF is going on?
I've gotten behind because of surgery on my hand so I've been catching up on work & selling some land.
Again, MR-2's are for queers & anyone who thinks that POS can pull a G with a tire change KNOWS NOTHING about cars.
I shall return you Lefty's and you too chuck after I read these lame threads.

Oh yeah, Ann is kinda creepy looking IMO.
I'd hit it anyway though.
lol

Well... God, where to start. Perfect day for it too.

1. I never said "just a tire change". Struts, front sway bar and tires. Oh and -3 degrees camber, +5 caster up front.
2. I never said "a G". Saw 1.3 on a Traqmate at the Colorado Tour event. I've seen a 1.5, but since it measures braking and cornering at the same time, you sometimes get artificially high peak readings- which you don't understand anyway, so don't know why I bother to post it.
3. Even better than having a chuckle at you when you post about my car is getting FREE TIRES! They arrived today. Brand new set of Kumho V710s. Got them for winning my class at the Colorado Pro Solo and finishing second at the Colorado Tour event.
4. You have no CLUE what the difference between steady state lateral G and peak lateral G is.
5. You think an MR2 is gay? Look at the similar Gs being pulled by Miatas with similar set up. Or maybe they're all lying too.

http://forum.miata.net/vb/archive/in...p/t-44167.html
http://forum.miata.net/vb/archive/in.../t-190335.html

But I don't want you to stop. I love it when you post this stuff. Makes you look like a tool. And not the sharpest one in the shed either!

If you want a number to compare to what you read about in magazines, I dunno, probably 1.1. Maybe 1.2. Which is still pretty amazing for a very nearly stock MR2. It's all about tires. They do those magazine tests steady state around a circular skid pad on street tires. It's a different deal. It's not intended to measure max anything. It's intended to be repeatable. But... why do I try to explain this to you?

Take care,

Ed

Last edited by Fast_Eddie; 10-26-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Drive a MR2, don't 'cha...ya faggot kissin' take it up the ass cocksucker!!!

Gawd, I hope I havent' driven DJ out of here..I don't think I can fill his shoes on a regular basis.

Besides, I get a kick out of him.

Chas
I'm with you there brother. A guy's gotta have his fun, and sometimes getting a little smile at his posts makes my day. He said I was gay, but that didn't bother me, so he stepped up his attack and said... I was gay. Well, he did his best.

I'm building a "new" car, btw, if anyone cares. A 1984 Celica for F Street Prepared. I'll be damned if this isn't expensive. Rebuilt the engine, Koni shocks and racing struts, coil-overs (I had to learn to weld to build them) 9 lb. flywheel, crank scraper, balanced, header, under-drive pulleys, LSD and a ton of other crap. I'll be damed if I won't have close to $10k in this thing when it's done, and it still looks like a beater. But it's starting to come together. It's going to be a really fun car.

500 lb/in springs up front, 325 in the rear. It's street legal, too. Not the most comfortable ride ever though. I was totally guessing at spring rates and went with 800 up front and 500 in the rear when I first built it. That, uh, didn't work. Suspension didn't move at all! I got smart and asked some guys with experience. When they got done laughing they pointed me in a better direction.

Last edited by Fast_Eddie; 10-26-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
I'd smother the wife with a pillow for a shot at Coulter. Well, maybe not, but damn she's hot.
Is this the first time we've agreed on something?
Old 10-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie View Post
I guess it's subjective, Pete, but, uh, Yeah. She does it for me. But what do I know. I think Ann Coulter is hot. Does that mean I'm gay?
No it simply means your taste is all in your mouth, she is so damn skinny a man could do himself an injury, assuming he could get past her sick mind.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:32 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
I've hit worse.
ROTFLMAO!!

I nominate this as post of the year.

What's up with a linebacker and skeletor anyway?

Pete
Old 10-27-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Is this the first time we've agreed on something?
Second time, the first was about a car I think.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol

Well... God, where to start. Perfect day for it too.

1. I never said "just a tire change". Struts, front sway bar and tires. Oh and -3 degrees camber, +5 caster up front.
2. I never said "a G". Saw 1.3 on a Traqmate at the Colorado Tour event. I've seen a 1.5, but since it measures braking and cornering at the same time, you sometimes get artificially high peak readings- which you don't understand anyway, so don't know why I bother to post it.
3. Even better than having a chuckle at you when you post about my car is getting FREE TIRES! They arrived today. Brand new set of Kumho V710s. Got them for winning my class at the Colorado Pro Solo and finishing second at the Colorado Tour event.
4. You have no CLUE what the difference between steady state lateral G and peak lateral G is.
5. You think an MR2 is gay? Look at the similar Gs being pulled by Miatas with similar set up. Or maybe they're all lying too.

http://forum.miata.net/vb/archive/in...p/t-44167.html
http://forum.miata.net/vb/archive/in.../t-190335.html

But I don't want you to stop. I love it when you post this stuff. Makes you look like a tool. And not the sharpest one in the shed either!

If you want a number to compare to what you read about in magazines, I dunno, probably 1.1. Maybe 1.2. Which is still pretty amazing for a very nearly stock MR2. It's all about tires. They do those magazine tests steady state around a circular skid pad on street tires. It's a different deal. It's not intended to measure max anything. It's intended to be repeatable. But... why do I try to explain this to you?

Take care,

Ed
You're stoned.
It reminds me of all of those 1000HP Supra's I've sent home crying to mother.

Oh, and BTW, Camber & caster aren't modifications to true car builders. That shit is for dreamers who read to many magazines like you.

Damn, I bet a new Vette could pull 2 G's...with an alignment...LOL!
Go away you Fag.

BTW, I don't think you know what a "tool" is. If you did, you would BUILD something cool.

Last edited by djv8ga; 10-27-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:56 PM

For what it's worth to you gear heads.

Cops never caught me in my '70 Chevy pickup with a 350 mill. Cops never caught me in my '65 Skylark with a 300 CID HP mill (nail heads rule).

Hell, they couldn't even catch me when I drove a '58 Chevy Delray with a 235 six. Even outrun a Vette with that rig.

All the Fuzz had was 427's, 429's, and 440's.

Best I could tell, either they had no confidence in their abilities, or they were afraid of death.

Chas