Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-07-2020, 09:50 AM

SO WHAT ???

I saw the film too... one cop made a mistake and pushed the old man a little too hard.

I am age 79 and I have a bit of a problem in the balance department - assuming the old fellow does too and he does not look to have been pushed all that hard...

While the old fellow has a constitutional right to assemble etc. At his age should also have the common sense to take into account the age related hazards of the contact sport of getting into a riot/demonstration crowd.

In short - he was a dumb ass to get into that type of crowd in the first place as he would have been to be playing football
Old 06-07-2020, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONRID View Post
SO WHAT ???

I saw the film too... one cop made a mistake and pushed the old man a little too hard.

I am age 79 and I have a bit of a problem in the balance department - assuming the old fellow does too and he does not look to have been pushed all that hard...

While the old fellow has a constitutional right to assemble etc. At his age should also have the common sense to take into account the age related hazards of the contact sport of getting into a riot/demonstration crowd.

In short - he was a dumb ass to get into that type of crowd in the first place as he would have been to be playing football.
Standing up for your First Amendment rights isn't a sport, asshole. Sheesh. What if someone pushed you at one of your KKK rallies? You'd be crying for "justice".
Old 06-07-2020, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONRID View Post
SO WHAT ???

In short - he was a dumb ass to get into that type of crowd in the first place as he would have been to be playing football

I say assault is always big mistake by anyone. When it is by PD no passes or excuses should be tolerated. They acted with indifference total disregard for another human.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:24 AM

For from the least of them to the greatest,
all are greedy for gain;
from prophet to priest,
all practice deceit.
They dress the wound of My people
with very little care,
saying, ‘Peace, peace,’
when there is no peace at all.
Are they ashamed of the abomination they have committed?
No, they have no shame at all;
—Jeremiah 6

Nothing ever changes.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:57 AM

Not just George Floyd: Police departments have 400-year history of anti-black racism

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sm/3128167001/
Old 06-07-2020, 05:58 PM

Minneapolis City Council members intend to defund and dismantle the city's police department

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/us/ge...day/index.html

Wow! A veto-proof majority, too.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:15 PM

After nights of violence in Minneapolis, locals take up arms to defend their community

https://youtu.be/ovtLTPrB2MA

Exactly the opposite of the racist posts here and on AK, this is blacks protecting their community from burning and looting by white supremacists trying to start a race war.

Note that there are a LOT of blacks who were trained in weaponry in the Army, not just white supremacists. They also know how to use AK-47s. Cowardly little nazis won't stand a chance in these neighborhoods.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
After nights of violence in Minneapolis, locals take up arms to defend their community

https://youtu.be/ovtLTPrB2MA

Exactly the opposite of the racist posts here and on AK, this is blacks protecting their community from burning and looting by white supremacists trying to start a race war.

Note that there are a LOT of blacks who were trained in weaponry in the Army, not just white supremacists. They also know how to use AK-47s. Cowardly little nazis won't stand a chance in these neighborhoods.
This is the point where Trump wants to send in the Army. Just need to engineer a gunfight with the 'insurrectionists.'
Old 06-08-2020, 09:31 AM

Floyd killing shows police unions abuse power. We need radical reform: Former union lawyer
Unions have used collective bargaining to protect police from accountability for racist killing. Such killings are more likely and frequent as a result.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3168157001/
Old 06-08-2020, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Standing up for your First Amendment rights isn't a sport, asshole. Sheesh. What if someone pushed you at one of your KKK rallies? You'd be crying for "justice".
Is that your final answer?