Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-17-2013, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
'Judeofascism' tells me everything I need to know.

Pete
Speaking of which, how is that multi-faceted jewel thing working for you?
Old 04-17-2013, 10:51 AM

Those evil greedy bastards should spread it around and double the poor workers
salaries and retirement plans. Like they did in Detroit dammit.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatchetJack View Post
Those evil greedy bastards should spread it around and double the poor workers
salaries and retirement plans. Like they did in Detroit dammit.
Do you live in Detroit?
Old 04-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacon View Post
Do you live in Detroit?
One line from "Roger-n-Me" that sticks in my head was when Moore asked Roger Smiths wife about the displaced autoworkers and she replied;

"I don't know what those people are bitching about. We have a wonderful welfare system, here in Michigan."

As I understand it, Southeast Michigan still has a LOT of wealthy people.

It's the worker bees that have been chased off, because the "job creaters" refuse to create any jobs.....well, in Michigan, anyhow. It's far more lucrative to exploit workers in places who are not empowered to protect their interests.............always has been and always will be. Unless, of course, those who were formerly empowered are driven into poverty too.

Think about that, Jack. See the game for what it is.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 04-17-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
One line from "Roger-n-Me" that sticks in my head was when Moore asked Roger Smiths wife about the displaced autoworkers and she replied;

"I don't know what those people are bitching about. We have a wonderful welfare system, here in Michigan."

As I understand it, Southeast Michigan still has a LOT of wealthy people.

It's the worker bees that have been chased off, because the "job creaters" refuse to create any jobs.....well, in Michigan, anyhow. It's far more lucrative to exploit workers in places who are not empowered to protect their interests.............always has been and always will be. Unless, of course, those who were formerly empowered are driven into poverty too.

Think about that, Jack. See the game for what it is.

Dave
Any comment on this?

Dave
Old 04-17-2013, 10:57 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
'Judeofascism' tells me everything I need to know.

Pete
Right.

I don't buy into the whole "Jewish conspiracy" thing myself. That's not to say that some Jews aren't Communists, I'm sure they could be. But, so are a whole lot of other people...............

Just sayin'

Dave
Old 04-17-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Right.

I don't buy into the whole "Jewish conspiracy" thing myself. That's not to say that some Jews aren't Communists, I'm sure they could be. But, so are a whole lot of other people...............

Just sayin'

Dave
I don't have it all figured out either. But IMO whatever battle is going on there is much, much bigger than average American's realize or are even capable of understanding. To us having a bad year is having to pay a couple extra bucks of income tax to the feds. Apparently to the Jews a bad year was getting screwed by Stalin in Russia or by the Christians in the US.

From what I can gather the Jews were traditionally laborers that got abused. Now they have some power and are looking to get even with a vengeance.

I dunno. It's all new to me. But having lived in Europe for a good long time I also know that such multi-generational grudge matches are very real.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacon View Post
I don't have it all figured out either. But IMO whatever battle is going on there is much, much bigger than average American's realize or are even capable of understanding. To us having a bad year is having to pay a couple extra bucks of income tax to the feds. Apparently to the Jews a bad year was getting screwed by Stalin in Russia or by the Christians in the US.

From what I can gather the Jews were traditionally laborers that got abused. Now they have some power and are looking to get even with a vengeance.

I dunno. It's all new to me. But having lived in Europe for a good long time I also know that such multi-generational grudge matches are very real.
"...the Jews...". As if they are a giant school of fish that all think and act the same. I dunno about that Ed.

Dave
Old 04-17-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
"...the Jews...". As if they are a giant school of fish that all think and act the same. I dunno about that Ed.

Dave
Of course they don't all think alike. Note that I mentioned old Jews and younger Jews. That of course is an oversimplified split, but it just happens to be what the blogger wrote about.

But there is no denying that the neoconserviative movement has a lot of Jews in it, both on the DC side and the Wall Street side.

A friend in NYC once wrote to me that Wall Street was a nice place when the WASPs ran it. He mentioned it matter of frankly like everyone knew how much it has changed since the 1980s. We don't. But apparently it has.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:10 AM

Hatchet has no idea what happened here. Like most Americans he takes what the national news out of NYC tells him as the truth.

It's all bullshit. Every goddamn word of it.