Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-06-2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
They're holding their breath waiting for 'merica to be great again.
And who to choose to blame when it not!

Barney
Old 01-06-2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Facts??? Trump doesn't do facts. Do you sincerely believe that your Trumpenfuhrer is going to get Mexico to pay the untold billions needed to fund the wall after the American taxpayers have already foot the bill? If so, I am also curious about what other silly shit coming from his piehole that you believe.

Does he know more about ISIS than the generals? Did he actually see tens of thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating 9/11? Did Ted Cruz's father kill JFK? Did his investigators in Hawaii truly reveal that Obama was born in Kenya? Did he handpick instructors at Trump University? That he'll release his tax returns...

Honestly, Whell, you sound more ridiculous than Kellyanne Conway. If you truly believe that Trump will succeed in building a complete border wall and getting full reimbursement from Mexico for it, I will gladly wager $100 that he won't.
You are totally unglued, Finn. Did you even read the Wapo link?

This is actually awesome. The guy hasn't even taken office yet, and he's done more to get the left spun up and chasing their tails than any other president elect in history. The next four years are going to be a hoot.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
I truly believe there will be no wall built.

Carl
Oh well....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.22607b74d19d
Old 01-06-2017, 09:31 PM

I can't believe they are dumb enough to actually think Mexico would pay us back for such nonsense. I sure hope Mexico wouldn't.

Carl
Old 01-06-2017, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
I can't believe they are dumb enough to actually think Mexico would pay us back for such nonsense. I sure hope Mexico wouldn't.

Carl
Don't you know by now, figures and funding can be made to say anything you want. Given enough money and doublespeak mumbo jumbo sheeple want to believe.

There are still those who think Iraq was justified.....

Barney
Old 01-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Isn't it a bit ironic that Trump, who made a career out of stiffing contractors, now says that Mexico is going to pay the bill for his wall?
Old 01-06-2017, 10:14 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
You are totally unglued, Finn. Did you even read the Wapo link?

This is actually awesome. The guy hasn't even taken office yet, and he's done more to get the left spun up and chasing their tails than any other president elect in history. The next four years are going to be a hoot.
I hate to break it to you Mike but from where I'm sitting it's you that's been wigging out. It's been kinda entertaining watching you scramble actually. Der Gropenfurher is actually doing grave damage to the GOP brand that's going to last for generations.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:34 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I accepted that the vainglorious manchild would be our next President by the afternoon of the day after the election and have been waiting for him to also accept it and act accordingly. Instead, he continues to act like a dimwitted valley girl who was just admitted to Harvard Medical School by mistake - totally unprepared, but too vain and immature to admit it. I'm amazed how you've twisted yourself in knots defending all the idiocy spewing from his Twitterfinger and piehole.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-07-2017 at 07:42 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
And who to choose to blame when it not!

Barney
Oh, it'll be Obama's fault, some will probably even blame Clinton.

Conservatives have always been really terrible about taking responsibility for their fuck ups, even while they preach taking responsibility for yourself. Look at GWB...to conservatives, it's as if he was never president.

Last edited by MrPots; 01-07-2017 at 08:23 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I accepted that the vainglorious manchild would be our next President by the afternoon of the day after the election and have been waiting for him to also accept it and act accordingly. Instead, he continues to act like a dimwitted valley girl who was just admitted to Harvard Medical School by mistake - totally unprepared, but too vain and immature to admit it. I'm amazed how you've twisted yourself in knots defending all the idiocy spewing from his Twitterfinger and piehole.
That's what's so funny about this. I've not "defended" a thing. All I've done is point out where the media - or your - has gotten the facts wrong. Time after time you then jump in, predictably, do one or more of the following:

- defend the media and their factually challenged stories
- attempt to insult me (in your mind, anyway)
- fail to reply with anything substantive or on-topic

But just keep flailing, Finn. It's fun to watch.