Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Politics and the Environment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-15-2016, 07:08 PM

[QUOTE=merrylander;315613]I wonder just how many of these women will be honored on Memorial Day, how many will even be remembered?

I would say none. Just buried in the past and forgotten has usual.
Old 08-16-2016, 10:19 AM

Modge, unless you have worked in the military, the nuke weapons complex, or the national labs, I would politely ask you to can it. You have no idea how we honor those who have gone before us, and those who have fallen. Your very comment shows your callow disregard.

Rob, we hold your wife in the highest regard, we honor her service, and we hope your shared love can see you through the dark days. God bless.
Old 08-16-2016, 03:05 PM
Resident octogenarian

Dave I know that you do but not the government. They deny that they were the cause of her death although I will get a hearing before their Adjudication Panel sometime in the next few months. I know damn well that it was that lab that gave her the cancer. They tested her three times for Polonium210 - the stuff Putin had his boys use to kill that Russian in London.. they said the results were negative but a team of scientists investigating deaths at the Mound claim that their Bioassay method was flawed. She never wore film badges or dosimeters as according to Monsanto she would not be exposed to radioactive materials in her job, never mind all the dangerous chemicals around that place.

It is not the money, this country does not have enough money to replace her, I just want them to admit they killed her.
Old 08-16-2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheltiedave View Post
Modge, unless you have worked in the military, the nuke weapons complex, or the national labs, I would politely ask you to can it. You have no idea how we honor those who have gone before us, and those who have fallen. Your very comment shows your callow disregard.

Rob, we hold your wife in the highest regard, we honor her service, and we hope your shared love can see you through the dark days. God bless.
OK, show me when the deaths from the nuclear labs are recognised. Gone before us, fallen in the nuclear industry? The rest I never mentioned. Did I? Callow disregard for the men and women who have died for their country. You have know idea about me, nor do I wish you to know. Its argent self centered remarks like this that makes people cringe.
Old 08-17-2016, 02:25 PM

Nukeworker.com
Roadtechs.com
Radsafe.com
Journal of concerned atomic scientists
All professional health physics and radiation safety society publications
Numerous private blogs on the web

Please make your next demand harder, Midge. I work in the industry, and we are a tight bunch who have a very healthy respect for those who work with us, and our fallen. That includes working at three national labs, two FUSRAP sites, three DOE sites, four uranium fuel cycle facilities, two mines, one repository, nuclear military,and a partridge in the pear tree.

I know firsthand what I claim to be true.

There are two fallen threads on the first page at Nukeworker right now.

Trying to start a tempest is silly.
Old 08-17-2016, 02:56 PM
Resident octogenarian

This is the only remembrance that I know of - no idea who told them she had died.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CCF04292016_0000.jpg (107.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 08-17-2016, 06:29 PM

Here is a background about the T building...

http://www.manhattanprojectvoices.or...nel-discussion
Old 08-17-2016, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheltiedave View Post
Nukeworker.com
Roadtechs.com
Radsafe.com
Journal of concerned atomic scientists
All professional health physics and radiation safety society publications
Numerous private blogs on the web

Please make your next demand harder, Midge. I work in the industry, and we are a tight bunch who have a very healthy respect for those who work with us, and our fallen. That includes working at three national labs, two FUSRAP sites, three DOE sites, four uranium fuel cycle facilities, two mines, one repository, nuclear military,and a partridge in the pear tree.

I know firsthand what I claim to be true.

Trying to start a tempest is silly.
The above proves nothing kid.
Old 08-17-2016, 09:05 PM

And show those interested here what they say perhaps?
Old 08-17-2016, 09:14 PM

Modge, you can do your own looking. This is the modern internet, where you point and click if you are interested.

I am not interested in a tussle with someone who won't do an iota of work, or research.