Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 05:31 PM

How we lost our SCHOOLS.

LIBERAL SAYS:White people shouldn't be allowed to have "White Only" schools. That is discrimination. It wouldn't be fair of us to deny Black people the opportunity of getting to know White people.

And MY ANSWER IS:
If you believe that we are supposed to be a Free Country then you have to give people their Freedom to chose who they want to associate with or be in the presence of. Black people are allowed to have All Black Schools. Jewish People are allowed to have All Jewish Schools. So why aren’t White people, who built this country, allowed to have all White Schools? That just isn’t right or fair! If white people choose to go to an all white school, regardless of the reason, that is their choice and right! Otherwise we are not “A Free Country” and are living under “Tyranny”. There is nothing wrong with using your common sense and avoiding potentially dangerous situations. A simple fact is white people are prone to less violence than Black people. Why should even one white person be FORCED to be at “increased risk” while acquiring a public education, paid for by White citizens taxes. All the white people who have worked hard their whole lives paying taxes, should be able to choose for their young children, which schools they want their child to attend. Thousands of children get needlessly bullied, intimidated or killed in Public Schools every year, simply because they are forced to attend institutions where dangerous non white children with criminal records run wild assaulting whomever they please. This environment is extremely dangerous for our children and no parent should be forced to have to place his or her child in such a hostile environment. Again if we are going to be a “Free Country” then parents, students and teachers must have the right to choose with which racial group they are going to associate with or be exposed to, and which ethnic school they want to attend. Isn’t “Freedom” Wonderful!
Old 01-12-2013, 05:34 PM

can you think of any other way to lose?
Old 01-12-2013, 05:44 PM

One problem with your argument is Racism. Being an inherent problem with our society in particular. It was decided that in order to make an attempt at helping people understand one another integration needed to be done.

You see when I look at someone for the first time or anytime as a matter of fact all I see is another person. No color just another fellow being on this planet. One must remember none of use choose the uniform we were born in!

Barney
Old 01-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

It seems to me that you have little standing to speak about education.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Area Man

Lost our schools.....?

I still know where mine is, 'bout a mile from here. WTF are you talking about?

Regards,
Dave
Old 01-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Loyal Opposition

Argoweaver, if you want to continue to spout racist crap, you will find your audience quickly shrinking.

I have yet to ban a troll, but there is always a first time.

My suggestion is that other posters exercise their individual ability to ignore such venom.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 01-14-2013, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Lost our schools.....?

I still know where mine is, 'bout a mile from here. WTF are you talking about?

Regards,
Dave
ARE YOU SAYING ,you think we have public schools in this country?? now I can see how backward you really truly are.
Closed Thread