Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Area Man

What I find interesting is the fact that those who bitch about tyrannical government and "jackbooted thugs" the most are the same people who now step forward to defend police overreaction/brutality.

Am I the only one who sees this?

Dave
Old 12-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Rape has nowt to do with sex, it is simply a weak male's effort to demean a woman.
Yep. Sex can be bought. Masturbation is free. When a man rapes, there are other forces at play beyond the sexual urge.

Dave
Old 12-07-2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
You know, Zeke, you wouldn't seem like such a troll here, if you said, 'looks like a good charge to me,' or something like that.

I mean, I did so, and I offered a plausible motive. You could do worse than to try to follow my example....
Do you think maybe a plausible motive was that he broke the law ?

I love being on ignore. I can point out the error of pretty much is whole thought process and the multiple watchers who always outnumber members will see it but not him. Cool.
Old 12-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
What I find interesting is the fact that those who bitch about tyrannical government and "jackbooted thugs" the most are the same people who now step forward to defend police overreaction/brutality.

Am I the only one who sees this?

Dave
...or is it hypocritical that all of those Leftys are complaining about big government ideas like large cig taxes being enforced by AFL/CIO backed police? Sounds to me they're getting exactly what they've been voting for.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:14 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga View Post
...or is it hypocritical that all of those Leftys are complaining about big government ideas like large cig taxes being enforced by AFL/CIO backed police? Sounds to me they're getting exactly what they've been voting for.
Maybe the fact that the head of each chapter of the police union is an ex cop or even a full time cop might have summat to do with that. Big taxes on cigs don't bother us we quit long ago, now booze, that is a different story.