Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2014, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. View Post
Yes, I agree, it is actually on the decline.

I read what you wrote but I don't think you comprehend what I asked. It's more an employer questiont than a gov't question. How do we compel the greedy to share? I'm sure you don't want the gov't involved and I'm all for that. So, how do we accomplish it? If we remove all taxes do you believe they will honestly give more of their earnings to the folks that actually earn it for them? History shows us they will not so.......
Im sorry I don't give a rats ass what my employer makes.
I don't give a rats ass what my fellow employee makes.

I do care what I make and the value I bring to the table for the employer to hire me.

I don't get the mentality that a worker thinks about needing more or equal to the owner because they are doing the work. Why?

Is it your business? Your Risk? Your Worry in managing others and making sure the business services so everybody can work.

Same thing with the article the post is about. I myself need affluent people around they hier my labor. The more they have to spend the more work I get.

Living on the SF peninsula with city after city as you head south from San Francisco. Well these cities were never here before. It took some affluent person wanting a country home from San Francisco. So they said I want a home in the country and buy the land.

Then set out for people to build it for them. Now you didn't commute 20 miles in those days so some small homes went up,stores for goods so the workers can eat and live there. Lumber mills and blacksmiths, farms for produces and ranches for meats. Everybody formed a small community with all the necessities of life. Everyone was making a profit from their labor and had money to spend and others gladly moved there because a city was forming and prophets to be made.

One affluent owner building one home formed a city and a economy. It would also be fair to say this happened thousand of times in the states. And as the cities outgrown the space to build suburbs popped up and formed other cities and economies. I just have to wonder how many others excelled to great heights of monetary status in these communities that one man with money created.

Anyway I think the mentality of lets take the riches money is pretty ignorant view.

Earn a living and make it what you will, if you're good at it you will be on the other side of the fence.