Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2022, 12:09 PM

Twitter- The Musk era

To begin with I know very little about the site other than from MSM, so just rabble rousing if I may. I am also anti-social media for the obvious reasons, does not contribute anything to our society other than tearing it apart with lies and disinformation.

But reading about Musk's acquisition has been quite interesting, especially the way he caved and finally agreed to purchase it for what seems to be an exorbitant price. Of course I am also quite upset that the two of the three chieftains he fired yesterday were of Indian origin, Parag and Vijaya who until yesterday I did not even know about them. (kidding of course )

But the business aspects of social media does interest me along with the gossip. So heard Kanye Ye is back (did not know he was banned), Trump soon to follow. If so, there goes his Billion $ payday site Truth. As PG Wodehouse would say, wheels within wheels are turning. Lot of liberals calling for boycott of Twitter and their advertisers which will then tank the company. Are they still public or now private?

The best line I heard is Twitter is now an African American owned business.

Jokes aside, wonder what the newfound free speech site will do to our upcoming elections? Nothing good I fear.