Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-26-2017, 04:48 PM
Admin

Bundy Ranch gunman gets 68 years

"Gregory Burleson, a member of Arizona militia groups who participated in the 2014 armed standoff in Bunkerville, was sentenced Wednesday to more than 68 years in federal prison.
During the standoff, which resulted in federal agents deserting an operation to round up rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle, Burleson was photographed with a long gun, moving around the sandy wash where Bureau of Land Management agents were headquartered.
After the standoff, he posted incendiary, anti-government messages on Facebook. “I was hell bent on killing federal agents that had turned their back on we the people,” he told an undercover FBI agent who posed as a documentary filmmaker in order to interview him.
“Yes, I said a lot of crazy things. I’m ashamed of them actually,” the 53-year-old Burleson said in court Wednesday. “Looking back at them, it’s like, ‘wow, obviously I shouldn’t drink.’”

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/b...ars-in-prison/

Funny how these sagebrush 'patriots' always have an excuse for their illegal behavior.
Old 07-26-2017, 05:08 PM

Reminds me of Alex Jones saying his hate speech is merely "entertainment" when forced to defend it in court.