Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-03-2022, 08:07 AM
Banned

Joe Rogan clarifies OOGATZ!

I got as far as 1:35 when the first chunks of lies came spewing forth from Rogan's festering piehole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYDk29ZKbQE

I was done with this bullshit at 1:35, when...

In the act of explaining how "things change", Joe Rogan continues his bulllshit disinformation campaign on the mRNA vaccines providing immunity from infection. Nothing ever changed. Right from the beginning when the mRNA vaccines were first made available we had all the information on how they worked. Doctors already knew that the virus was so lethal that it would kill a patient before the patient's immune system had time to develop anti-bodies to defeat it. Pfizer and Moderna vaccines caused the human body to create a replica of the spike protein coating on the virus that our immune systems would recognize, and develop spike protein anti-bodies so that the immune system would be prepared to eliminate the virus before it kills us. That's it...those vaccinated have an immune system that is prepared to fight the virus before it kills us.

WE WERE NEVER TOLD THAT THE mRNA VACCINES WOULD PROTECT AGAINST INFECTION!!!!!!!!! We were told that we could not depend on the vaccines for immunity from Covid-19.

So...when Joe Rogan says otherwise, as he did in this "clarification", he's lying all over again. We were never told that we could depend on the mRNA vaccines for immunity from Covid-19. So this is just the sort of "clarification" one can expect from a lying-ass schmuck like Joe Rogan.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 02-03-2022 at 08:12 AM.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:33 AM

Isn't that what vaccines do, prepare out immune systems to fight pathogens? I mean a vaccine isn't like a rain coat or a pair of galoshes.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Isn't that what vaccines do, prepare out immune systems to fight pathogens? I mean a vaccine isn't like a rain coat or a pair of galoshes.
Well the average MAGA hat type doesn't know shit outside of their life in the Lazy Boy, their six-pack of PBR, and their big screen TV watching the NFL.

But the alt-right conservative leadership, civil and political in this country know it good and goddamn well...but lie about it every day anyway.
Old 02-03-2022, 05:52 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
To put it even more clearly, they prepare our immune system to fight infections. You must be infected for the antibodies to have anything to do
Old 02-03-2022, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
I got as far as 1:35 when the first chunks of lies came spewing forth from Rogan's festering piehole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYDk29ZKbQE

I was done with this bullshit at 1:35, when...

In the act of explaining how "things change", Joe Rogan continues his bulllshit disinformation campaign on the mRNA vaccines providing immunity from infection. Nothing ever changed. Right from the beginning when the mRNA vaccines were first made available we had all the information on how they worked. Doctors already knew that the virus was so lethal that it would kill a patient before the patient's immune system had time to develop anti-bodies to defeat it. Pfizer and Moderna vaccines caused the human body to create a replica of the spike protein coating on the virus that our immune systems would recognize, and develop spike protein anti-bodies so that the immune system would be prepared to eliminate the virus before it kills us. That's it...those vaccinated have an immune system that is prepared to fight the virus before it kills us.

WE WERE NEVER TOLD THAT THE mRNA VACCINES WOULD PROTECT AGAINST INFECTION!!!!!!!!! We were told that we could not depend on the vaccines for immunity from Covid-19.

So...when Joe Rogan says otherwise, as he did in this "clarification", he's lying all over again. We were never told that we could depend on the mRNA vaccines for immunity from Covid-19. So this is just the sort of "clarification" one can expect from a lying-ass schmuck like Joe Rogan.
I watched the video twice. I didn't see a reference from him on the points you made. I feel like you are talking about a different podcast. I also felt his video was reasonably accurate. Not necessarily precise, but far from malicious and misleading.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:22 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
I watched the video twice. I didn't see a reference from him on the points you made. I feel like you are talking about a different podcast. I also felt his video was reasonably accurate. Not necessarily precise, but far from malicious and misleading.
At 1:35, the point Ike mentions, Joe claims "Eight months ago, if you said 'If you get vaccinated you can still catch COVID, and you can still spread COVID,' you would be removed from social media."

I join Ike in calling bullshit. I have always been aware of these facts; they were contained in vaccine info from day 1. I cannot imagine that there is an honest, truth-supporting social media outlet out there that would ban these facts. Which gets to the other element of bullshit: that term "social media" in Rogan's claim is ridiculously vague. There are thousands, maybe millions of social media platforms. This is a social media platform. What platforms is Rogan referring to? He leaves the listener to guess, and of course they will guess in accordance with their own bias, and in most cases think Rogan is preaching the gospel about them.

This one sentence tells me all I need to know about Joe Rogan. He's a dishonest sneaky propagandist, like Tucker Carlson.

Last edited by donquixote99; 02-03-2022 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:08 PM

Donq,
thanks for clarifying. I went back and watched at 1:35. Your quote is correct. I did some reflecting. I couldn't find actual information so I am going to write what my memory tells me. Obviously this could be very inaccurate.

Eight months ago would be when the first people were maybe a month past the second shot. IIRC, there was debate and uncertainty about the effectiveness of the vaccine. There was not a lot of hard data yet to show exactly how the vaccine would work or not. As such, any statement for or against the effectiveness would have been suspect. At least this is what I remember. The statement of getting banned for making such a claim is however a bit over the top.

So Ike does have some points, but I am going to reserve judgement as I have never paid attention to this guy before. I think I will try and grab a few of his shows.
thanks
jc
Old 02-04-2022, 02:20 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post

Eight months ago would be when the first people were maybe a month past the second shot. IIRC, there was debate and uncertainty about the effectiveness of the vaccine. There was not a lot of hard data yet to show exactly how the vaccine would work or not. As such, any statement for or against the effectiveness would have been suspect. At least this is what I remember. The statement of getting banned for making such a claim is however a bit over the top.

thanks
jc
You are too reasonable.
Old 02-04-2022, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
You are too reasonable.
MY apologies. I'll have to work on that.
Old 02-04-2022, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
To put it even more clearly, they prepare our immune system to fight infections. You must be infected for the antibodies to have anything to do
I stand corrected. " fight infections"

Pisses me of when I hear the liars & deniers accuse the "Left" of politicizing the response to the virus when it was their dear dear leader, the former occupier of the Oval Office, who politicized it from the get go.

Last edited by RickeyM; 02-04-2022 at 08:34 AM.