Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-30-2022, 03:41 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

January 6, 2021 Storming of the US Capitol

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
And you'd be....ummm....maybe so interested in scoring a debate point that you ignore the facts?
Like the fact that Trump BFF, Roger Stone, had bodyguards on 1/5 who have been subsequently indicted for seditious conspiracy? Or the fact that Cassidy Hutchinson overheard conversations in the White House before 1/6 about the Proud Boys and the 3 percenters and their prospective involvement in 1/6? Or the fact that Trump was informed that the 1/6 protesters had weapons and he still urged them to March on Congress?
Old 06-30-2022, 03:47 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane View Post
You do realize that Liz is the "rino of rinos" in the R party, right? She's actually campaigning to democrats.

Liz Cheney Recruiting Democrats To Vote For Her In Wyoming Republican Primary

Liz Cheney has a considerably more conservative voting record than Elise Stefanik, the newborn MAGA opportunist who replaced her as GOP conference chair. Your definition of RINO appears to be anyone who supports the Constitution and not the malignant narcissist who trashed it daily.
Old 06-30-2022, 03:48 PM

Quote:
How do you know this? I question the objectivity of the January 6th committee and observe that their recent witness provided little more than hearsay testimony, and based on this I'm now a Trump defender? You like painting with really, really broad brushes Rickey?

Let's not forget that the committee did this to themselves. They weren't going to meet again until after the Holiday. They then announced a previously unscheduled session to accept the testimony of this witness, and they wouldn't have done something like that unless they knew what she was going to say.

They were attracted to this witness's testimony because of the explosive nature of her comments. They also probably thought she'd present well on TV. Their hearings have had pretty crappy ratings so far, so - yes, I'm speculating here, but the committee members are politicians, after all - here's a witness that checked all the boxes for providing what they perceived as damning testimony, and they couldn't help themselves. They called a special session because they knew it would draw more viewers, and they brought Hutchinson out to lob the testimonial equivalent of Molotov Cocktails.

Nothing about the events this week strikes me as a process that's interested in getting to the truth. It has more in common with a circus than it does a fact-finding process.
Blah-blah-blah. Another wordy reply showing the slant of your view. *Yawn* whell buddy, you've been a "tRump man" from way back. You didn't just jump on this bandwagon.

Not directed at whell but just part of general conversation. Something I don't get about the average tRumper is he's lied more than every other *president* combined yet they instantly doubt the credibility of anyone who speaks against der tRumpenfurer. If I were a Repub and was called a RINO by Agent 45 or the other 'Wingers I'd consider that a compliment.
Old 06-30-2022, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Understanding then treatment for Codependency and Enablers is needed right now.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Said horse will only drink if he's thirsty enough. Funny thing about thirst. Often by the time you're thirsty you're already on the road to dehydration.

bzzz bzzz.jpg

Last edited by RickeyM; 06-30-2022 at 04:00 PM.
Old 06-30-2022, 04:30 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
I question the objectivity of the January 6th committee and observe that their recent witness provided little more than hearsay testimony, and based on this I'm now a Trump defender?
Both Congressional Democrats and Republicans supported an Independent Commission as negotiated by John Ratko (R-PA) until Trump killed it at the last minute. It seems Trump didn't want the truth to get out, just like you now don't want to hear it.

As for hearsay, the limo incident nugget was the only such instance in her two hours of testimony and hardly the most damaging testimony against your Dear Leader (and it wasn't actually hearsay anyway for several reasons discussed earlier). The most damaging was the undisputed (and verified through video evidence) fact that Trump knew his mob was armed, yet he urged them to attack the Capitol anyway.

And lastly, there's plenty of evidence of Ornato lying previously to protect his Dear Leader.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...conversations/

Last edited by finnbow; 06-30-2022 at 05:21 PM.
Old 06-30-2022, 05:53 PM

Does "The Beast" have time stamped interior camera vid that can be subpoenaed?
Old 06-30-2022, 09:02 PM
Admin

"Former Bush administration Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez on Thursday argued that former President Trump and those in his inner circle should be “very concerned,” following revelations that came to light during damning testimony by Cassidy Hutchinson during the Jan. 6 Select Committee’s public hearing earlier this week."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...49b8a1a8359aad
Old 07-01-2022, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
"Former Bush administration Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez on Thursday argued that former President Trump and those in his inner circle should be “very concerned,” following revelations that came to light during damning testimony by Cassidy Hutchinson during the Jan. 6 Select Committee’s public hearing earlier this week."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...49b8a1a8359aad
Credence to this is how vigorously the guilty and their enablers are seeking to discredit CH's character and testimony.
Old 07-01-2022, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Does "The Beast" have time stamped interior camera vid that can be subpoenaed?
Couple of tidbits about this. "The Beast" has a partition between the front and rear sections which would have made it very difficult for the Former Guy to do as CH testified to. Only at the time fat boy was not in the Beast. As seen in the video he was in an SUV. Plenty of room to go ape-shit and try to grab the wheel.
Old 07-01-2022, 05:59 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
As for hearsay, the limo incident nugget was the only such instance in her two hours of testimony and hardly the most damaging testimony against your Dear Leader (and it wasn't actually hearsay anyway for several reasons discussed earlier).
tRump supporters and enablers currently...

Get it?

Last edited by RickeyM; 07-01-2022 at 06:03 AM.